cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

Daily Pledge October 2012

Welcome to October!  I am here to pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and strength to the next EX in line, ready to make their pledge...

FREEDOM IS WONDERFUL!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
73 Replies
AutumnWoman

Hello Maja, I'm glad to see you and to take your hand as I pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX ready to pledge their freedom

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Tuesday all, I'm here to pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and strength to the next EX in line, ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

I am ready to pledge my FREEDOM Sheryl. Thank you for your hand today. I will not smoke for the nEXt 24 hours and I EXtend my free hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to join us....

0 Kudos
owlfeather

Thank you for your hand and strength Tara, I accept, as I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the next 24 hours, while holding out my FREE hand to the next ex in line. 

Buried up to my eyeballs in tomatoes, apples, and getting wood in....look forward to winter, so I can sit down again/    ^__^..

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Wednesday morningto you Owl.  I am grateful that you have taken the time to be here and I accept your hand with gratitude as I pledge to remain nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Happy Hump Day Afternoon EVERYONE! Good to see my Owlfeather. I'm only knee deep in tomatoes myself  ^___^

It is my pleasure to take Sheryl's powerful hand and pledge my FREEDOM from nicotine for the nEXt 24 hours. I EXtend my remaining hand and the strength of all to the nEXt EX in line....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning!  Tara,  I'm most pleased to take your hand (with the green thumb) and pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Thank you for your hand Sheryl, I accept it joyfully and pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 hours, while holding out my remaining FREE hand and the strength of our chain to the nEXt EX in line....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday Tara!  Once again I am grateful for your hand as I accept it and pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line, ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Yes Sheryl, it is a chilly fall Friday in KC but how happy the lovely colors make me. I joyfully accept your hand and pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 hours, while holding out my other hand to the nEXt EX in line ready to accept our strength and their FREEDOM....

I hope you are a Mets fan Sheryl, cause I am soooo glad the Yankees have been put to bed for the season 🙂

0 Kudos