cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

Daily Pledge November 2012

Ditto

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
69 Replies
jdc1953

Thank you for your hand and I extend mine as I pledge to remain completely nicotine free for the next 24 hours (and when I don't get here my pledge remains, please know that).  Please take my hand in your pledge.........

0 Kudos
Leeza

Joyce thank you for you hand which I gratefully accept as I pledge to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand to the next EXer in line who is ready to pledge....

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Thank you for your hand today Leeza 🙂 It is with a joyful heart and a slow website that I accept it and pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 hours. I EXtend my other hand to the nEXt EX in line ready to join us.....

It's OK Joyce, I like to get here everyday to pledge as well but sometimes it just isn't possible. I ALWAYS pledge to myself though, wherever I may be.

Happy Hump Day ALL!

0 Kudos
jdc1953

Good Morning,

I pledge to be free from nicotine for 24 hours and extend my hand to the next EX in line ready to pledge.............................

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to all!  Joyce, I gratefully accept your hand as I pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line, ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Thank you Sheryl for your hand which I am honorerd to accept as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I offer my free hand to the nEXt EXer who ready to pledge their freedom...

And I hope that everyone is having a great week!

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Well I am having a great week and I wish the same for my fellow pledgers. Thank you for your hand today Leeza as I accept it with gratitude and pledge my FREEDOM from nicotine for one more day. I EXtend my hand and our strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to join us.....

0 Kudos
jdc1953

I will take your hand in strength and commitment as I pledge to remain totally nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my hand and it's collective strength to the next Ex in line..............

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday everyone!  Hope everyone is finding their holiday spirit.  Joyce, I am most pleased to take your hand as I pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line, ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
Leeza

And a happy Friday to you Sheryl, Joyce, Tara and everyone else.  As I take your hand Sheryl, I am pleased to state that I have remained smoke free and that I plan to stay that way for the nEXt 24 hours.  Why?  Because I've learned that smoking will not solve any of my problems, never did, and never will.  I offer my free hand to the nEXt EXer in line ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos