cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

Daily Pledge November 2012

Ditto

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
69 Replies
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my hand and my strength to the next EX in line ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Today I pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand and my strength to the next EX in line ready to pledge their freedom...

ALL ARE WELCOME TO MAKE THEIR PLEDGES!  

0 Kudos
jdc1953

Good morning Sheryl.  I take your hand and extend mine to the next in line as I we pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine free for the next 24 hours. 

Have a wonderful Saturday.

0 Kudos
jdc1953

Today I pledge to remain completely nicotine for the next 24 hours.  Please take my hand and join me in this pledge.  Extend your hand and your strength to the next in line ready to pledge their freedom.....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Happy Sunday Joyce.  I gratefully accept your hand and pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Monday morning to all!  I'm here to pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and strength to the next EX in line ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Happy Monday Sheryl! I had no idea I had been gone so long. Good to be back with you, taking your lovely hand and  pledging my freedom from nicotine for the nEXt 24 hours as I EXtend my free hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to join us...

0 Kudos
jdc1953

Good Morning all.  I pledge for the next 24 hours to remain free from nicotine for the next 24 hours.  I extend my strength and my hand to the next in line ready to join us......

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to all!  Joyce, I gratefully accept your hand to pledge that for the next 24 hours I will remain totally and completely nicotine free.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Happy Tuesday everyone! Thank you for your hand today Sheryl as I take it and pledge I will remain totally and completely nicotine free for the nEXt 24 hours. I EXtend my free hand and all our strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos