cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

Daily Pledge Nov-16-2009 through Nov-22-2009

You know the drill....A pledge a day keeps the NICODEMON away.....................I'm not smoking any more...........HOW ABOUT YOU?

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
27 Replies
JimTaddeo

Good Monday morning!

I will take complete responsibility for my health, my happiness, my success, and my life, and will not blame others for my problems or predicaments.
I will NOT smoke today NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! It has never helped me in my life and I Pledge to remain FREE FROM NICOTINE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS!

I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

Papa Jimmy has been FREE for One year, four months, three weeks, five days, 3 hours, 36 minutes and 43 seconds. 10263 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,180.89. Life saved: 5 weeks, 15 hours, 15 minutes.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos

I will take complete responsibility for my health, my happiness, my success, and my life, and will not blame others for my problems or predicaments.
I will NOT smoke today NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! It has never helped me in my life and I Pledge to remain FREE FROM NICOTINE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS!

Theresa - Free and Healing for Seven Months, Seven Days, 10 Hours and 41 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 15 Days and 9 Hours, by avoiding the use of 4429 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $1,117.37.

0 Kudos
sue-otts

I gladly extend my free hand full of support to the next ex in line --

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Sue..........I will not allow low self-esteem, self-limiting beliefs, or the negativity of others to prevent me from achieving my authentic goals and from becoming the person I am meant to be.

Papa has been FREE and HEALING for One year, four months, three weeks, six days, 3 hours, 11 minutes and 56 seconds. 10282 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,185.06. Life saved: 5 weeks, 16 hours, 50 minutes.

0 Kudos
claudia2

Good morning Jim!! Always happy to take your hand in the pledge room. I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and I extend my free hand to thenext in line willing to make this committment.

0 Kudos
sue-otts

Good Morning, Claudia -- I will not allow low self-esteem, self-limiting beliefs, or the negativity of others to prevent me from achieving my authentic goals and from becoming the person I am meant to be.
I will NOT smoke today NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! It has never helped me in my life and I Pledge to remain FREE FROM NICOTINE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS!  I extend my free hand full of support to the next ex in line.....

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning Sue....thanks for the hand..........I will do the things I’m afraid to do, but which I know should be done. Sometimes this will mean asking for help to do that which I cannot do by myself.

I EXtend my Free hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
claudia2

Good morning Jim!!! I am here to pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. And this I SHALL DO!! I extend my free hand full of strength and friendship to the next ex in line.

Claudia~~~~ 10 months, 2 weeks, 17 hours, 58 mins, and 17 seconds of Freedom earned!!

0 Kudos

I will do the things I’m afraid to do, but which I know should be done. Sometimes this will mean asking for help to do that which I cannot do by myself.

I EXtend my Free hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos