cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

Daily Pledge NOV-09-09 through NOV-15-09

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
14 Replies
JimTaddeo

I have no creative rights here at all..............Aint that a shame.

In any case I'm still never smoking again............ 🙂

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

I pledge to NOT smoke today................again....this board blows...................Some thing MUST BE DONE!

Any EX that manages to find their way here........take my hand if you can find it.

Papa has been free for One year, four months, three weeks, 3 hours, 11 minutes and 17 seconds. 10162 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,159.56. Life saved: 5 weeks, 6 hours, 50 minutes.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Still definitely NOT smoking....NEXT PLEASE

0 Kudos
claudia2

I am taking your hand Papa Jim and I ain't ever going to put another cancer stick to my lips!!! I hold your hand as we make a chain........even if it is just you and me brother......and ignore all the other BS. We are here on a journey of FREEDOM...a journey that will take us to eternity and back. Grab my hand brother and we will pledge together not to smoke those stinking cigarettes for the next 24 hours. I am not on my computer so I have no idea of how long I have been smoke free but it has been about 10.5 months!!!

I extend my free hand to the next willing to make this pledge.........

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Claudia...........today is FRIDAY and the work week is ending..........I WILL NOT SMOKE for another 24 hours and I submit to all that may read this............it is EXACTLY.....all of that other BS that keeps people HOOKED in their addictions. This simple act of PLEDGING AND KEEPING THAT PROMISE is really all you need........the rest is just bells, whistles, and distractions................I'm never smoking those NASTY CIGARETTES again and so I EXtend my FREE HAND and strength to the nEXt EX in line.....................Papa has been FREE and HEALING for One year, four months, three weeks, two days, 2 hours, 20 minutes and 32 seconds. 10201 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,167.91. Life saved: 5 weeks, 10 hours, 5 minutes.

0 Kudos

Finally I am here, and I have not smoked since I have not been here and I am not going to smoke today either.

Theresa - Free and Healing for Seven Months, Four Days, 10 Hours and 51 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 15 Days and 4 Hours, by avoiding the use of 4369 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $1,102.13.

0 Kudos
sandi8

Theresa, my pal, i followed you so now i know where this is.......................i promise myself i will not smoke for the next 24 hrs and extend my hand for support to the next person who needs it

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thank you Sandi..............I will gladly take your hand and make my pledge to remain smoke free for another 24 hours. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.......................Bring your family and friends and line them up....pledging to remain SMOKE FREE might be a GREAT IDEA for non/never smokers as well................It might be a good approach for the kids 2. HMMMMMMMMM???????? 🙂

0 Kudos
sue-otts

Good Morning, Jim -- I gladly take your hand and pledge that though I might not understand why adversity happens, by my conscious choice I will find strength, compassion, and grace through my trials.
I will NOT smoke today NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! It has never helped me in my life and I Pledge to remain FREE FROM NICOTINE FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS!  I gladly hold out my hand full of support for the next ex in line.

0 Kudos