cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

Daily Pledge March 2011

March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb! I'm all for that but more importantly I'm all for making sure there is a placew for you to pledge you freedom. Everyday! Bring some friends and lets change together!

I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line!

Happy Lion and Lamb......Flowers are cool too! Especially when you can BREATHE!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
93 Replies
Doris

Good morning Jim, congrats again as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thank you Linda......I gladly accept your hand......Do not be put off by anything that happens here.....EVERYONE is human........KEEP PLEDGING each day.....as I will now.....I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.......Papa has theories TOO and my degree's come from working intimately with the subject matter at hand...FIRST PERSON! 🙂 I'm off to the Easter Feast!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
Doris

Good evening Jim,Thank you for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the nexr 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next  EX. in line..

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

It's strangely late....and I am still resolved to pledge to remain smoke FREE.....thanks for the hand Doris.......I EXtend my FREE hand and strngth to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
Legend

Thank you Jim……. I will gladly take your hand and make a pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours without any excuses.  I am extending out my other hand out to the next ex in line.

Christine

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Well thank you Christine...I will gladly accept your hand and pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
claudia2

Seems that I have missed the big celebration for Papa Jim's 1000 smoke free day. I have had my oldes Granddaughter in tow for the past 4 days. Linda my lovely Irish friend, rather M.S.I.R. I am happy to take your hand todady and pledge to remain smoke free for another 24 hours. I extend my free hand to the nEXt EX in line willing to take the pledge.

0 Kudos
Doris

Good evening,Claudia,thank you for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next  EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
mojo8

Thanks Jim I will take your hand and offer my other hand to the next EX.  I agree Freedom Rules

0 Kudos
Legend

Doing the bunny hop from page 1 to page 2 and taking all of the hands before me and making a pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what happens. I am extending out my other hand out to the next in line that wants to hop on over. I hope yall have a nice day today.

Christine  : )

0 Kudos