cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

Daily Pledge July 2010

Get excited about YOUR QUIT! Come here everyday, even if you are the ONLY ONE and reaffirm to yourself, for yourself, that you DO NOT WAN'T TO DIE ONE OF THE HORRIBLE DEATHS CAUSED BY SMOKING!

YOU CAN DO THIS!

YOU CAN AND SHOULD BE FREE!

YOU ARE SOOOOOOO WORTH IT!

Pledge everyday and then honor yourself.

NEVER TAKE ANOTHER PUFF!

I am Papa Jimmy and I swear to myself that I will not smoke today...NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!

NEXT

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
46 Replies
dawn4

Today, I pledge and affirm that I will not smoke today...........NO MATTER WHAT!!!

I am grateful to be 295 days smoke free!

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Dig it........Thanks for the hand Dawn......I gladly accept it and I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.....I'm positive that I can do this because I did it yesterday, and the day before that, and so on. As a matter of fact;

My name is Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have stopped nicotine for 2 years, 19 days, 2 hours, 41 minutes and 40 seconds (749 days).

I've not smoked 14982 death sticks, and saved $3,471.15.
I've saved 52 days and 31 minutes of my life.

And I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to anyone that wants to take hold of it and join me. Pledge your freedom here but most importantly to YOURSELF and then honor it EVERYDAY.

NEXT

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
sandi8

Hey Peggy, i haven't been here for along time but i need it today so i take your hand and pledge to remain smoke-free for the next 24 hrs. and i am gonna hold tight, i entend my free hand to offer support to the next person

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Well, it is great to take your hand sandi and I gladly accept it as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours, I ill NOT smoke today NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! I extend my FREE and CLEAN smelling hand to the nEXt EX in line!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Thank you Peggy for extending your hand to me.  I pledge to remain smokefree today NO MATTER WHAT and I extend my hand to the next EX.

0 Kudos
sandi8

Hi Sheryl, i take your hand and pledge to not SMOKE for the next 24hrs and to offer what ever support i can to the next person.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning again sandi...It is a beautiful Monday morning...I glady take your hand and pledge another 24 hours of NO SMOKING for me. It has never and will never HELP me in any positive ways in my life. I choose FREEDOM again this morning and I will honor that choice..........so now I EXtend my free hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Peggy, I take your hand and I pledge to remain absolutely smoke free today.  I extend my hand to the next EX out there who needs support and wants to pledge.

0 Kudos
keeptrying2

Even when I wanted to smoke today, I remained responible for my quit and did not give in!  Tomorrow is another day that I pledge not to smoke. 

0 Kudos