cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

DETERMINED DECEMBER PLEDGE

Are you determined to quit? Are you determined to stay free?  Then grab a hand and make a 100% commitment to your quit.  Your quit will become your best friend.  It will never betray like the Nicodemon does.  It will never lie to you.  It will always hold you up   It will always give you strength.  You won't know this in the beginning.  You will be fooled by the Nicodemon.  But if you hold on and hang in long enough, you will discover that when all else is falling apart around you, the one thing you can count on, that's ALL yours, ALWAYS - is your quit.  That incredibly tough decision you made to aim for the best of you no matter what, will end up being your strength to weather all occasions.   Your Quit is one of the best gifts you have ever given yourself.  Cherish it and you will never regret it.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
119 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Our daughter and 2 of our grandchildren will be  coming from Washington State Sunday and spending Christmas with us. Our 3 daughters have not seen each other for 14 years. And the grandchildren have never Been to California. I am excited!!

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke today no matter what  and  offer my free hand to the next in line

MAG AT 885 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good Morning   

Mag, thanks for your hand.  I'll hold it in mine as I pledge not to smoke this day.  I alsp offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria    114 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Thanks for your hand, Victoris! I pledge not  to smoke this day no matter what! I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!

Terrie  165  DOF

Have a great weekend!  Only one week till Christmas Day! Are You Ready?

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.     Terrie,  thanks for your hand.   I will take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.       I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Christmas is getting close!!!

Sharon 866 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good Morning!

Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I hold it in mine and pledge not to smoke this day.  I also offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria   115 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Victoria and I pledge to not smoke for today no matter what and offer my free hand to the next in line to  pledge

Mag at 886 DOF

PS- Sharon, I have your avatar figure.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.      Mag, thanks for your hand.    I will hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.    I extend my other hand out to the next in line.

Mag, I have this figure and it sets in the middle of all of my Santa figures....

The reson for the season!

Sharon 867 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning.

Sharon, thanks for your hand.  II hold your hand t in mine as I pledge not to smoke this day.  And I offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  116 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Morning, Everyone!

I will gladly take you hand Victoria and pledge not to smoke this 24 hours. I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Terrie  167  DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Terrie and promise to not smoke for today no matter what and extend my free hand out to the next in line,

Our daughter and grand children just  got here last night from Washington State.

Only have to work 1 day this week and have a whole 14 days off!!!

Merry Christmas to you all

Mag at 886 DOF

0 Kudos