cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

DETERMINED DECEMBER PLEDGE

Are you determined to quit? Are you determined to stay free?  Then grab a hand and make a 100% commitment to your quit.  Your quit will become your best friend.  It will never betray like the Nicodemon does.  It will never lie to you.  It will always hold you up   It will always give you strength.  You won't know this in the beginning.  You will be fooled by the Nicodemon.  But if you hold on and hang in long enough, you will discover that when all else is falling apart around you, the one thing you can count on, that's ALL yours, ALWAYS - is your quit.  That incredibly tough decision you made to aim for the best of you no matter what, will end up being your strength to weather all occasions.   Your Quit is one of the best gifts you have ever given yourself.  Cherish it and you will never regret it.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
119 Replies
TerrieQuit

Hello!

Thanks for your hand, Mag! I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what, and I offer my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Have a wonderful day!

Terrie  162  DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.     Victoria, I've been coloring for myself and my clients for YEARS!!  Even started a coloring group at the apartment building I live in.   

Terrie, thanks for your hand.    I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 863 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke today no matter what and offer my free hand to the next in line 

Mag at 883 days of freedom

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning!  Sharon, I envy you - a group.

Mag, thanks for you hand. I'm holding on as I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria   112 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Morning All!

Victoria, I will gladly take your hand as I promise not to smoke for 24 hours and I offer my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Have a fine day everyone!

Terrie  163  DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning to all.      Cold here....we've got some snow but they say it will melt and it will probably be a brown Christmas.         

Terrie, thanks for your hand.    I will take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon    864 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Sharon and  pledge not to smoke for  today no matter what and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag at 884 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good Morning!

Mag, thanks for your hand.  I hold it in mine as I pledge not to smpke this day.  I also offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  113 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good night everyone! (almost morning)

I will take your hand Victoria, and promise not to smoke for 24 hours no matter what! and I offer my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Terrie  164  DOF

Happy Holidays!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning to all.

Terrie, thanks for your hand.    I will take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 865 DOF

0 Kudos