cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

DETERMINED DECEMBER PLEDGE

Are you determined to quit? Are you determined to stay free?  Then grab a hand and make a 100% commitment to your quit.  Your quit will become your best friend.  It will never betray like the Nicodemon does.  It will never lie to you.  It will always hold you up   It will always give you strength.  You won't know this in the beginning.  You will be fooled by the Nicodemon.  But if you hold on and hang in long enough, you will discover that when all else is falling apart around you, the one thing you can count on, that's ALL yours, ALWAYS - is your quit.  That incredibly tough decision you made to aim for the best of you no matter what, will end up being your strength to weather all occasions.   Your Quit is one of the best gifts you have ever given yourself.  Cherish it and you will never regret it.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
119 Replies

Good Morning Terrie I gladly take your hand and I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hrs.  I freely extend my free hand in line.

Summer 161 DOF

0 Kudos

Good Morning Terrie I gladly take your hand and I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hrs.  I freely extend my free hand in line.

Summer 161 DOF

0 Kudos
candylance

A very early GOOD MORNING!!

My parrott is on a bender saying, "Hey, BooBoo!! Hey BooBoo!!"

BooBoo is my now deceased dog whose spirit visits every New Year and Christmas!!

I miss her sooo much!! I promise not to smoke the next 24 hours no matter what!!

I happily extend my free hand to the next friend in line waiting to pledge!!

Nice to meet YOU, Summer!!!                                                                  

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning!     Candy, Glad to hear that Boo Boo is visiting for Christmas!     Thanks for your hand.    I will take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come along.        I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 861 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good Morning!

Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I am holding on as I pledge not to smoke this day.  I offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  110 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Morning, Everyone!

Thanks for your hand, Victoria! I take it and pledge not to smoke for 24 hours no matter what and I offer my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Terrie  161  DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Terrie and pledge to not smoke for today no matter what and offer my free hand to the next in line

Mag with 881 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.      Everyone ready for Christmas?       Not here.     But it will come anyway.     And, even though I'm stressed out about not being ready....

I'm NOT GOING TO SMOKE OVER IT!

Mag, I thank you for your hand.    I will hold on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come along.       I will offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 862 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good Morning!

Recommend coloring, it helps with stress.

Sharon, Thanks for your hand.  I am holding on as I pledge not to smoke this day. And I offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  111DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand Victoria and I pledge to not to smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag at 882 DOF

0 Kudos