cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

DETERMINED DECEMBER PLEDGE

Are you determined to quit? Are you determined to stay free?  Then grab a hand and make a 100% commitment to your quit.  Your quit will become your best friend.  It will never betray like the Nicodemon does.  It will never lie to you.  It will always hold you up   It will always give you strength.  You won't know this in the beginning.  You will be fooled by the Nicodemon.  But if you hold on and hang in long enough, you will discover that when all else is falling apart around you, the one thing you can count on, that's ALL yours, ALWAYS - is your quit.  That incredibly tough decision you made to aim for the best of you no matter what, will end up being your strength to weather all occasions.   Your Quit is one of the best gifts you have ever given yourself.  Cherish it and you will never regret it.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
119 Replies

Good Evening Victoria I gladly take your and Pledge to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs. I offer my free hand to the next person in line.

150 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning!      What a great day to celebrate our Freedom!       Summer, I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may happen in my life!      I will hold out my other hand to the next to come along.

Sharon    851 DOF

Come and ride the Freedom Train!!!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke today no matter what and i offer my free hand to the next in line

Mag 871 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all! 

Mag, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  100 DOF 

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Morning, Everyone!

Victoria I gladly take you hand, on your 100th day, and I promise not to smoke for 24 hours! I offer my free hand to the next pledger!

Terrie  151  DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.      Terrie, thanks for your hand this morning.    Isn't it great to be Free?     I will hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 852 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!

Sharon, thanks for your Hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  101 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Congratulations  Victoria on your 100+1-(TDC) !!! WTG.

I gladly take your hand and promise not to smoke today, no way and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Mag at 872 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Mag, thanks for your hand.   I will hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.       I will offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 853 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!

Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my free hand to the next person.

Victoria  102 DOF

0 Kudos