cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

DETERMINED DECEMBER PLEDGE

Are you determined to quit? Are you determined to stay free?  Then grab a hand and make a 100% commitment to your quit.  Your quit will become your best friend.  It will never betray like the Nicodemon does.  It will never lie to you.  It will always hold you up   It will always give you strength.  You won't know this in the beginning.  You will be fooled by the Nicodemon.  But if you hold on and hang in long enough, you will discover that when all else is falling apart around you, the one thing you can count on, that's ALL yours, ALWAYS - is your quit.  That incredibly tough decision you made to aim for the best of you no matter what, will end up being your strength to weather all occasions.   Your Quit is one of the best gifts you have ever given yourself.  Cherish it and you will never regret it.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
119 Replies
cadorote

Good afternoon , Thank you to all of you who have come before me . I pledge not to smoke this day and I offer my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!! 

Mary

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    I'm off to get a shot in the back of my neck for the degenerative stuff that is going on.       YUK!     But it may help!        Mary, thanks for your hand.   I will hold on....we'lll give/get strength from each other and I will pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 868 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good Morning.  Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my free hand to the next person in line

Victoria   117 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Afternoon, Everyone!

I have your hand this fine day, Victoria! and I promise not to smoke for 24 hours! and I am offering my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Happy Holidays! to everyone!

Terrie  168  DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!     Christmas is getting close.....NO, not ready....but then what gets done, gets done and that's all there is to it, right?

Terrie, thanks for your hand.    I will hold on as I pledge not to smoke today no matter what.     I will hold out my other hand to the next in line.

Sharon     869   DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I  gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag at 889 Days of freedom

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Morning, Everyone!

Good morning, Mag, I take your hand and promise not to smoke for these next 24 hours, no matter what happens! and I offer my other hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Have a good day, All!

Terrie  169  DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good Morning!

Terrie, I happily take your hand and hpld on tight as I pledge not to smoke this day.  I also offer my free hand in support to the next person in line.

Victoria  118 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all.

Victoria, thanks for your hand.    I will hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 870 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I ;m holding it as i pledge not to smoke this day and at the same time, I offer my free hand in support to the next person in line.

Victoria  119 DOF

0 Kudos