Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Come Celebrate Quit Date Celebrations for 5/22/2022

We encourage you celebrate your milestone with us! Login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win.

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!
@timetoquit2014 8 years!
@cng004 @Fr33dom  2000 days!
@Awinfield @Gai.C @lisa779 @smashash   5 years!
@greenhouse123 @oroth @sheilahenson @tsssue4307  4 years!
@KristyLynne @PennyMark @rgolz  1234 days! You hit the sequence!
@218749-more @Aar21 @amo221221 @dtahmahkera0814 @Ehammons99  3 years!
@4cindycc @akaryno99 @alice12345 @aschepis @banemsh @csmith18 @eli0710 @forgottenknot @Gccrabb92 @jenniehurley @jeremy.js4209 @Jerrylefler1 @joannasees @johnsn0711 @jojomay15 @Katealilio @Katelyngary @kayleenbrandy1 @Kev39 @Lenny2019 @lulabell @makenzie_h17 @Mistyconner @sjrossi @SurrealDream @Tessie15 @Tgp223 @TLSQUIT4LIFE @WBTILLMAN @wilkes  1000 days! Welcome to the Quad Squad!
@Alisyn @alvinyangrccs @danitay0407 @Fidgety @heezyfresh @Jyniah16 @Kaylanicole57 @sballantine913 2 years!
@kraftywitch13 @Mikiraelene30 @sociableone @WilfredWood54  500 days!
@Adatz @athorpe53 @Bbishop8816 @bbtaken1224 @Freenow22 @Jazzymarie5 @Jessrulezu @Marcisangels @Odile1520 @Quitsmoking4gud @Quittingn0w @reefer48 @Rina723 @SeanV @SurzBoo  1 year!
@Brandijsa26 @dmparket2317 @Elkchaserco @freedove @hethcurtis10 @Jaybuff16 @Kjseefeldt @Kkillion15 @Quinzel @Quitterbridget @Saddy333 @Sheifrin @Stephwilliamz @victory503  300 days!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Abrown85 @alivia364 @AngieGenz @cittaw11 @cmcosgrove85 @Cpotb @darekisrael @Freakenfaries @ginny-sullivan @HassellT @ilovejeff1954 @Johnson5236 @KLC416 @Luciapo59 @Mayoris1 @Tmrisme @wallacebirdwell @Willicia14  1 month!

@Chriseverage @Drgnh3art @From1to3love @Gjones000 @ItsAboutTime22 @Jreggie @kansasbound4215 @Margi6315 @Neva126 @NoelleKristine @Pissypeony @ROBDOG1954 @RST23 @Shaun1994 @Wanda_C @wcoleman1114  7 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date. Today, Start a Quit Journal and reflect on that first week.

@conniebryan7175 @Dnasimmons @hdavidsongirl05 @Jaf0114 @Jhenn37 @jweir544 @Katefran @mattoxm7 @Mljohnson79 @Quitformeandjax @sabrinaj3513 @Syddlebugz @Tammy591  are quitting today. If you are we're glad you're starting your journey with us. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal journal(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Curious how common your quit date is? Check out the popular quit dates here.

Not ready to start your  Quit JournalAsk general questions about quitting or ask something about the quit method you've chosen or find support with others who have similar health conditions, getting involved will improve your success in quitting.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Bjcarter1973

My quit date was May 21st. It’s day 4. This seems to be getting harder instead of easier. Using all my tricks and any suggestions not to smoke. Thanks to everyone for all your support and advice. 
Bobbie

Bobbie Carter
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bjcarter1973 wrote:

My quit date was May 21st. It’s day 4. This seems to be getting harder instead of easier. Using all my tricks and any suggestions not to smoke. Thanks to everyone for all your support and advice. 
Bobbie

Bobbie.  Sorry to hear it's getting harder. The community refers to the first week as Hell Week.  Keep coming back and posting. Especially when you have a crave. Create a Journal post from the button on the home page and write about what you're going through. The community will respond and support you.  

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Barbscloud

@Bjcarter1973  Have you ever created your own post to be more visible?   I know you've been posting to others, but you would get more attention and support. 

The first few day are hard and I know I used all the support I could get.   We're here for you and want you go be successful.

Are you taking the Daily Pledge?  It's a great way to stay on track one day at a

This takes work so reach out anytime we can help.  Day 4 is an accomplishment to be proud of so keep up the good work.

To create a post go to Journals/Blog.

Barb

0 Kudos