Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Come Celebrate Quit Date Celebrations for 2/14/2023

We encourage you celebrate your milestone with us! Login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win.

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!
@RecoveringNic 20 years!
@geminigypsylady @mamadukes 13 years!
@corrie2 @TL_3 12 years!
@AnthonyAMorton  11 years
@sherrydenise 4000 days!
@cathy90 10 years!
@jeff.b.greenlee @nannyx13 9 years!
@chuckt121 @Cimstrong @doreenm @kaetyy @rburts1  6 years!
@Cortisol @Frantheman 2000 days!
@Gilamonster @Kelton @Notaquitter.5 @pchafin1 5 years!
@AlvaMary @Destiniealise @Igotthis2 @Kimela @Kristyoverman @latonia @mosnicki @mswart66 @Muttalib87 @palaceassc @traceyavery  4 years!
@anaceciliacm @brookeDgray @caren_burd @Coyote1 @ForBiscuit @FusingCypress @GM2023 @kekikeko1 @lheureux68 @matt721 @packersmacker @shanerkim @shanerkim2 @vagabond83  You hit the sequence! 1234 days!
@bluetears215 @Grmom2631 @lacey126 @ncooper17 @quit4good830 @robinsaunders @shammond907 @shiba0427 @Tacobella13   1000 days! Welcome to the Quad Squad!
@17Kevin73 @Chirt1992 @crocn9ne @k_carlson @lemary48 @liammoon1505 @meg39 @Mika9753 @novastarlett @Prettypinklungs @rdub @robinwaller @stewartcarissa @tdavies65 @Tori33 @trishababy   2 years!
@Alexis0822 @benwach @Bronzon18 @Brown25071 @dcsdcs @Jon4888 @Maripo @MonicaSG @Nikkirioux  500 days!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@awhiteaker @Chandlerreed7 @devinleaj @dewwys16 @Dwhitus12121212 @HaddassahGrey @heatherdoyle80 @jdurham31 @jnstanley @Marcbarton86 @mikegrimsley76 @Miranda41 @NICKEXTREME @ninamaiwand @o7nabedo @rchadbou @russfrost63 @Saybra8 @SmartAlexxx @srobinson99 @strongrun33 @YoungOlympian  50 days!
@ariana716 @aroberto20 @ChaoticOptimist @Forrest714 @HAJones @HunterS2118 @Kansasquaker @mbosson @Mcj7712 @Reelinggood @Successfuljourn @woak 
  1 month!

@adamsonjc1604 @Adcowart @Bucholzsheri @cang78 @cindylou1971 @Ecurtis73 @ekdesigner712 @HAMILTONILL417 @hledet1 @Joylochi @k1211fowler @kmkturtles @KV01 @Ladypriles @LauraQuits @Ozzy2023 @pattidriving @Tdarling @Vaillbalaban  7 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date. Today, Start a Quit Journal and reflect on that first week.

@2cpixies75 @AngelQuitsToday @Barbiegirl2011 @Chipaha54 @cophiaslaymore @Crk42 @darlin6983 @DeidreHill50 @elizabethsnell2 @hdw1967 @jariel_burgos @Jenelleb23 @joshuajohnson88 @Kaylachron @kfittin28 @kyhummel @lorabelle67 @Lpimentel01 @mschoening65 @nanfree @OuBaby @paulaandbarry @peterjgaddy @Ranhub-9479 @Santost418 @Sehubavek @SerenityXavier @Thyme @vinothnit @Vivinha @W8K8 @Yadit712 @ZiggyMoon  are quitting today. If you are, we're glad you're starting your journey with us. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal journal(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Curious how common your quit date is? Check out the popular quit dates here.

Not ready to start your  Quit JournalAsk general questions about quitting or ask something about the quit method you've chosen or find support with others who have similar health conditions, getting involved will improve your success in quitting.

EX Community Admin Team
Greensleams

Thanks Mark! 

Hard to believe this is the longest I have quit in 15 years, which I was 15 when I started. I have been loving it ❤️.  And congratulations to everyone else! 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Greensleams Thanks for checking in.  100 days is a great milestone. Keep on tallying 1 day at a time up to the next 100 days 🙂

EX Community Admin Team
RecoveringNic

Hi Mark!!! Thank you so much for the recognition email you sent in regards to my Anniversary on February 14th, 2023. That was very thoughtful and kind. Why thank you!!! I am still, speaking quite frankly, on cloud nine since my anniversary; and I am humbly grateful that my cloud nine is nothing by way of a smoke cloud, or smoke screen. I catered to my nicotine addiction for a very long time, but I am proud to share that I have been living in, and enjoying RECOVERY from active addiction for more than 20 years now. That's right! February 14th, 2023 marked 20 years of consecutive nicotine freedom for me. A power greater than myself has truly blessed me, and as I continue on my smober journey, I am reminded that recovery from active addiction is truly a ONE DAY AT A TIME process. I am forever grateful to the "old Quitnet" *where I learned some of the most valuable life skills* and where I learned how to live life without the use of nicotine. Thank you ALL!!!! RecoveringNic, ......Date of Smobriety is February 14th, 2003

0 Kudos
RecoveringNic

‼️CONGRATULATIONS‼️ 😛

0 Kudos