Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Come Celebrate Quit Date Celebrations for 2/13/2023

We encourage you celebrate your milestone with us! Login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win.

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

@Dakota_Posse 12 years!
@ryan44 11 years
@tonyawelch62 3000 days!
@EXforLife2 @Gloria61 @HollyHasGotThis @Kbkelly @mamidu2 @mik69 @o2run @purpleleafystar  6 years!
@charbodie @Erisa1203 @jess1622 @lrcz67 @mais.s @musicblooms  4 years!
@Amanda246 @bdenis8807 @Bigwags1 @CleanLife @Devvvmarieee @Gmonaco @Jimidh2015 @Ktb63 @lbumgarner @Madalvar @madisonpenegar @mcallanan9 @mrsdrose @Shaun2003 @Silverleaf  You hit the sequence! 1234 days!
@4freedom @ahamdan @Auroraclearsky @cali2okie @ccm062300 @elaynaborn @jdquits2020 @jen0317 @kandes @kdmae510 @kellijwhit @laureniedoodle1 @mrsloucks @mwil @Qjazz @ryancooke9  3 years!
@2betterandbyond @redwagon @Weazzie   1000 days! Welcome to the Quad Squad!
@AW2018 @bestofme @bleskridge @ceajae @Dcounselmansr @dexterdexter @feazell21-66 @heathermhc68 @Joeycantplay @Killa_kai34 @kimberlyhann @lisat76 @Thebutcher @user4667ua @vbahena  2 years!
@A_Howard @agmorr21 @Ahmed2500 @amoor1823 @angielussier @ash2211 @awdalton1977 @aynjelle @Bettielou @Bigoledick @BlueDevil @cowansjessica34 @dillarddf @Dwade59 @Ensdon1 @Flatline1979 @hlking307 @howarhan001 @Hyperboy792 @Infamouskrisg @Jeannineszumski @Jmaczis @Joylybra @Jwheel23 @kaylani-cole @Kcx4 @Keonte26 @LaceySc 500 days!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Annapolisslick @Antonelli79 @armills17012 @Barbslay @Belka72 @Breebuerkle421 @Chellavegas @Cheshire @crwalsh19601949 @darylene2009 @DenverDabber @dhinton5266 @Efidei240 @hatmaker44 @holtby_angela @Hpeitz @idoflips1 @kclaypool @Kittysgalore @LexieLane97 @maddiedepress @Michael0316 @Obedyahujr @Rimmie @RoLLiN300c @Roxyleestacked @ryneesha @ryun71 @samuswise @Sandhha9 @sbynum239 @Shailz1 @Sheanna711 @Sunlover20 @tmart3825 @W13z @Zerotransfat  7 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date. Today, Start a Quit Journal and reflect on that first week.

@2dogsandacat @adoke54 @Angielaluz622 @AzureSun @Balwine @bamboo2344 @Brianairb2 @Christopher1993 @Clairebellamt @cnewma20 @Frank_Castle @halliemae1996 @hillsofva @icanbreathe @Janel87 @lindasqu1 @Michelekent @mommax4 @natashadionne @rdav324 @Richatds7953 @Rkennedy404040 @Sawyers @Senokafe @shelbysap @sheymeadows @Tj0nez @vinothnit   are quitting today. If you are, we're glad you're starting your journey with us. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal journal(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

Curious how common your quit date is? Check out the popular quit dates here.

Not ready to start your  Quit JournalAsk general questions about quitting or ask something about the quit method you've chosen or find support with others who have similar health conditions, getting involved will improve your success in quitting.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Chellavegas

7 full days and no puffs! I threw out all my Juul devices and all charging devices. 

61620689-A84F-469B-8FB9-229D942DA6B7.jpeg

 So happy!!! HUGE WIN!!! 
literally every day gets a little easier. 
I do use lollipops both Sees and organic fruit pops(got from Amazon). This totally helps with wanting to hold something. 
people who vape can understand always having the device on the bed, in picker, in purse, on counter etc…

0 Kudos
Mcbeth1223

Hi Mark:

Are you the only one that receives this response?  I had something I wanted to discuss with you,

Mary Beth Ring

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Chellavegas Excellent!  Way to go. Congrats on 8 fabulous days!

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mcbeth1223 wrote:

Hi Mark:

Are you the only one that receives this response?  I had something I wanted to discuss with you,

Mary Beth Ring

@Mcbeth1223 Nope this is a public post but you can use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page to send an email to me if your question relates to personal information. Please note however that we cannot provide any medical advice.

Please be aware that many questions are answered in the community. You can use Search at the top of this page to search the community and possibly find the answer in seconds.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos