Tags (1)
0 Kudos
570 Replies
cindy16

Congrats everyone
0 Kudos
doreen1

Photobucket
I'm just loving all of these milestones!! Sorry I have been so slack on getting in here to celebrate with you all. Please know I'm still rooting you on from "behind the scenes". Keep up the good work and I'll come in when I can.
Photobucket
0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Congratulations Donna on two weeks quit!!! Yes, go ahead and toot your own horn -- you deserve it!! Have a happy smokefree day!!
0 Kudos
melissa9

Hi everyone! Congrats Pictures, Images and Photos on all your quits. gloomy Pictures, Images and Photos
0 Kudos
angeleyes

I have been quit for 1 Month, 1 Week, 6 Days, 1 hour, 38 minutes and 23 seconds (44 days). I have saved $165.25 by not smoking 1,322 cigarettes. I have saved 4 Days, 14 hours and 10 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 11/30/2008 12:00 PM
0 Kudos
vickie5

Congrats John on your two months.....keep up the quit
0 Kudos
mel3

I'm here to BRAG! Jan 16th marks 9 months since I smoked ; ) I know it's freezing out (-4) but a friend wants to go shopping in the morning so i'm going to go buy some workout clothes because I joined the ymca to try to get in shape! I did pack on some lbs, so now it's time to set a new goal..1 step at a time!!!!
0 Kudos
maria9

Photobucket
  5 MONTHS!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
regina

Hey everyone, I would just like to thank you all for your support.. At 7:30pm I will hit my one week mark.. and it has been one hell of a week! Thank you everyone and hope you all keep up the great work!
0 Kudos
barbara42

all below me have done so fantastic, you all are such a bunch of quitters, and i mean that in the nicest way. way to go peace!!
0 Kudos