lois2

Celebrating Milestones

Congratulations, Brain one year that is GREAT, YOU DID IT
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
570 Replies
msbobi

Thursday, May 10, 2012

I'm getting PO'd something keeps flipping me away from my imput screen.  Bah humbug ... GTH ... that's a new kind of car.

I just filled out the Ex.org survey.  I hope I completed it correctly.  I'm still a non-smoker with over sixty days.  Some days are easier than others.

I play a game called Solo Words and I say, as I play the game, I need an "X."  I mean the letter "X", not a person. On a triple letter square, "X" is worth 24 points.

I'm already signed-up for the "EX.org" site ...

When people don't know what someone else is talking about ... they will sometimes interpret based on their own wishes.  Too bad they haven't learned how to ask questions. 

0 Kudos
zinamarie

Can't figure out this site.  It says the latest activity was 38 minutes ago.  The soonest I can find is 21 days ago????

msbobi

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Just passed my 90 days of no smoking.  Going through a lot of fatigue ... worse now than it's ever been. I hope that gets better.

Deleted a few words and changed a word so the post is easier to read.  Being concise also helps me stay focused.  When I'm focused I have a better chance of reaching my goal.

0 Kudos
msbobi

Monday, July 9, 2012 ... Now over 120 days of not smoking.  Each day is getting easier when it comes to not smoking.  As for the rest of my life ... things have not changed!Anyone who believes the "promises" of shelf-help ... Perhaps they also buy swamp land in the desert.

I'm glad I'm a not smoker however ... I have encountered some people who blow smoke into my face ... I wonder if they are testing me?  Today, it seems like testing and hazing are more important than living ... anyone reading this post should also read "Flowers for Algernon" and " Thunder Rock" ...

I'm smoke-free, but no one really gives a damn! 

0 Kudos
sdbecky

2 weeks baby!!!

msbobi

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Passed 180 days recently ... still a non-smoker. My front yard is not fenced ... there are times I still find cigarette butts that people have carelessly placed in my yard.  I'll continue to be what I AM, not what people have tried to make me be ... not what people thouhght I was.  People should not judge on appearance. I used to go to auto race and I was once asked if I do "B _ _ _ JOBS."  The answer is NO and I was not seeking that kind of employment!

It is said when the flag drops the BS ends ... unfortunately there are some people who don't the meaning of the word 'stop.'   I DO NOT NEED TO SMOKE AND/OR DRINK TO STAY BUSY.  Gratitude: I"m not a  Kennedy and I'm not a politician! 

Some people have to turn everything over for life to make sense ... I'm not one of thsoe people!

0 Kudos
msbobi

Wednesday, October 10 2012

Still not smoking - over 200 days now.   I don't think of smoking much anymore.

I took meds for 2-3 weeks when I first started my quit.  That stuff was worse on my brain than smoking.  Therrible side affects.  When those who "don't know" see the medicine you take, they sometimes try to shove you into a group into which you don't belong.  I just ignore them ... until they want to find-out the truth, it is best that they don't think anything!

Here's a poem about smoking!

Usually cars going 'round
Burn clear and have no trail,
But when the engine is weak
They puff, wheeze and wail!
The guages go up and down,
They puff-out a smoky sail;
They lurch, belch and pop,
That's an engine blowing to hell.

Written online by Ms. Bobijean Cesnik-Neher on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

You have a better chance of winning in life if you don't smoke!

0 Kudos
msbobi

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Still no smoking here.  Not quite a year yet, but I'll make it there and beyond.

I'm glad I quite smoking.

Bobijean Neher

0 Kudos
msbobi

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Still no smoking here.  Not quite a year yet, but I'll make it there and beyond.

I'm glad I quite smoking.

Bobijean Neher

0 Kudos
msbobi

Still a group of only one person.

Still not smoking ... one year coming up soon.

I even went through severe stress over the holidays and did not smoke.

I don't drink ... haven't done that for over 20 years. 

I cannot find my wings or halo, however, so I can't be an angel !

Ms Bobi Neher

0 Kudos