lois2

Celebrating Milestones

Congratulations, Brain one year that is GREAT, YOU DID IT
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
570 Replies
msbobi

April 2, 2012

This is actually day 23 for me, not day 24.  This entry is to set the record straight.

0 Kudos
msbobi

Friday, April 6, 2012

Starting on day 27 of not smoking ... yes, I amaze even myself sometimes.   Everyday I don't smoke is a surprise to me.  Some days are easier that others.  I'll continue one day at a time of no smoking.  I don't have the pressures of working and that makes my task easier.  Ex.org has been a help ... I'm not real active on the site, but I've learned some very helpful things. 

0 Kudos
msbobi

Moday, April 9, 2011

Free of smoking = smoking free. 

Day 30 and I'm not smoking.  I had a nightmare about a lit cigarette in an ashtray by my computer, but I wasn't anywhere in sight.  My chair was empty.

I'm off the meds that I started on over a month ago.  They helped me quit smoking, but some of the side affects are distrubing.  I'm going to stay free of everything for several more months and then see how I feel.

0 Kudos
msbobi

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Missed my Friday entry .... I was busy.  This is day 35 / 36 of not smoking.  I quit smoking in the midst of a day.

My quest to quit was not motivated by money or diagnosis of a medical condition.  Money and health are two of the more common incentives.  Not everyone who quits smoking speands a lot of money on the habit.  Summer 2011 I switched to stuffing my own tubes. Cost of a pack was only about $1.25. 

I chose to quit smoking ... I was not ordered to quit smoking.

One day at a time I don't smoke.  I'm not going to 12 step meetings, however .... you don't have to go to meetings to know what the steps are and how to use them.

0 Kudos
msbobi

Monday, August 16, 2012

Some days are not easy, but for 37 days I've said "no" to smoking, even to electronic cigarettes, and I don't have any new habits to break.  I do have a few pounds to shed so I can wear all my clothes again.

0 Kudos
msbobi

Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 41 .... still not smoking any cigarettes or anything else either.  I don't chew except on candy.  Still think about cigs every so often, but I've said "no" thus far.  The next big task is shedding some pounds ... it's cheaper than buying a new wardrobe.

Have a good weekend everyone.  (((

0 Kudos
msbobi

Monday, April 23, 2012  Day 44 of not smoking, almost day 45.  I can tell a difference in my brain and I'm not munching as much.

Warm where I live ... in the 90's during the day.  I do water thearpy almost 1 hour every day.  I'm also getting a bit of a suntan.

For people who really want to quit ... it is possible to quit ... you can do it.

It's not always easy ... sometimes my brain still thinks it is smoking.
I have to remind my brain that I am not smoking anymore. 

No smoking and smoking have one thing in common.  Both of them are a process.

0 Kudos
donabozel

I wish I could celebrate anniversary now. Tryed last year around this time to quit, but could not.

0 Kudos
msbobi

Friday, April 27, 2012

Still a non-smoker and it's day 48.  This is my last regular entry for my Monday-Friday Group.  I'll make notes from time to time.  I appreciate having this site to go to.

0 Kudos
sotuntava

My universary is in one week!