cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Bonfire July 25th Weekend - Throw Cigarettes Into The Bonfire That You Would Have Smoked

Welcome To The Weekend Bonfire. It Is a time to throw all cigarettes you would have smoked since quitting into the fire. I like to dedicate it to those that have died with cancer but you can dedicate it for any reason you choose. I dedicate My Bonfire toss to Moonbug Jean, Randall Rogers.

I thank Karen for the campfire graphic and all people that are able to say they are smoke free and can throw cigarettes in the bonfire this weekend.

If you need something to help you count the cigarettes you would have smoked try the Quit Keeper or http://www.quitmeter.com/

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
manofsteele

for me - 224 weeks, 5 days, 10 hours, 4 minutes, 12 seconds

Cigarettes not smoked = 70,803

burn BURN burn

Go Out And Make It A Super Smoke Free Weekend !
0 Kudos
Abby3

for me - 1 week, 5 days, 9 hours, 45 minutes
Cigarettes not smoked = 372
small contribution, but I plan on adding more and more each week! 🙂
Best wishes to you all!
a
0 Kudos
polly2

Geez, this one surprised me! 1,037 cigarettes not smoked in one month and 4 days -- ughh..the thought makes me half sick...
0 Kudos
danielle26

i pledge not to smoke today or tonight and extend my hand to the next ex in line

As of Sunday, July 27, 2008, at 9:37am, You had quit smoking for 10 weeks, 2 hours, 37 minutes, 25 seconds. The number of cigarettes You had not smoked since quitting was 1,402 and the money saved was $420.60.
0 Kudos
manofsteele

WOW ABBY ... those are some of the best ones.... th first ones !!!

thanks for sharing !
0 Kudos
melissa9

I have been quit for 2 Months, 5 Days, 12 hours, 11 minutes and 39 seconds (66 days). I have saved $498.80 by not smoking 1,995 cigarettes. I have saved 6 Days, 22 hours and 15 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 5/22/2008 8:00 PM
0 Kudos