cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Bonfire July 11th Weekend - Throw Cigarettes Into The Bonfire That You Would Have Smoked

Welcome To The Weekend Bonfire. It Is a time to throw all cigarettes you would have smoked since quitting into the fire. I like to dedicate it to those that have died with cancer but you can dedicate it for any reason you choose. I dedicate My Bonfire toss to Moonbug Jean, Randall Rogers and to JoAnnes Grandbaby that just died in a car accident. I am also proud of JoAnne that she did not make excuses to smoke during this trying time. Please Keep her and her faimily in your prayers. I thank Karen for the campfire graphic and all people that are able to say they are smoke free and can throw cigarettes in the bonfire this weekend.

If you need something to help you count the cigarettes you would have smoked try the Quit Keeper or http://www.quitmeter.com/

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
angel6

I am throwing in 72 cigs that I have not smoked since I quit smoking Four days, 12 hours, 34 minutes and 29 seconds ago. I dedicate this to Al Judkins whis is dying of Lung Cancer, and still smoking a pack a day. May he have the strength to follow my lead!
0 Kudos
manofsteele

way to go Angel........ 4 strong days ....... Super

I have been quit for 4 Years, 3 Months, 6 Days, 16 hours and 54 seconds (1558 days). I have saved $4,364.26 by not smoking 62,346 cigarettes. I have saved 7 Months, 2 Days, 11 hours and 30 minutes of my life.

so here are my donations to the bon fire ...... 62,346 that I was smart enough to never smoke .....BURN BURN BURN !

who's next ? .... what a great feeling to be able to participate in the weekend bonfire..... means we are smoke free at last !
0 Kudos
frank6

i throw my 54 cigarettes into the fire since i quit 1 day 8 h 44 m 25 sec ago i dedicate this to my late father who died in november of throat cancer and he had a trake in him and i didnt quit i saw it for months and didnt do anything to quit but now i know i can do this so i dedicate this to him
0 Kudos
meka

Hi everybody It's me, Mieka, tossin in 80, 1 Week Smoke Free & Luvin it!!!
0 Kudos