cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

August and we are HOT, HOT, HOT in our quits!

Welcome to August!   Last month of summer.     What can we do to make sure that we get everything we want and need from our smoke free summer?     Well, come here and make your pledge, join hands with those that are working on theirs and go out and recruit others.

I will pledge to not smoke today no matter what comes my way!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 361 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
169 Replies
smorgy8513

Morning to all today!   A bit cloudy out but "they" say warm but no humidity...that's the part I hate!    So Harry, you been playing Popeye!    Good for you!    I splashed a bit this last weeken in a lake in WI with family.      So....I will grab your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Glad to see Zackie back and gayvenda becoming a "regular".

Sharon 374 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your strong hand Sharon and I pledge to not smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand t the next pledger in line!!

Welcome back Jakie!!!

Mag@394days

0 Kudos
stmand92

Im here to take Mag's hand and pledge to another smoke free day. I haven't been able to come to the site and pledge every day but I am not smoking. My pledge is for  a couple of days at a time I guess. I extend my other hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos

I gladly take your hand and pledge to not smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life.  I extend my hand to the next in line and wish them a wonderful day!

Jackie

277 DOF

0 Kudos
harry18

Morning everyone, looks like another beautiful day to be smoke free and enjoying the wonderful weather that we are experiencing here in the midwest..

Ms J I gladly take your hand and pledge with you  not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and extend my hand to the next in line.

Harry@118DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all

Thank you for your hand Harry and I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and  extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!! 

Mag@395days of freedom!!!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning Everybody!       I'm going to pretend that I am bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning.    I'm not......bad sleep again!     But I know that it won't last!    So, Mag....my Friend!    I'm so glad I get to take your hand this morning and hand on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon   375 DOF

0 Kudos

Sharon I gladly take your hand, and I now commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs. I offer my other hand the next person in line.

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi friends! Summer I am honored to take your hand and pledge a smoke free day! I offer my other hand to the next blessing in line.

Anna~339~

0 Kudos
harry18

Morning to you all, it is gonna be a rough day today as I have to attend a funeral of a very dear cousin of mine and this will be the third funeral i have had to be at in the last month, Anna i do need your supportive hand this morning and will pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hour no matter what and extend my other hand in support of the next pledge in line....

Harry@119DOF 

0 Kudos