cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

August and we are HOT, HOT, HOT in our quits!

Welcome to August!   Last month of summer.     What can we do to make sure that we get everything we want and need from our smoke free summer?     Well, come here and make your pledge, join hands with those that are working on theirs and go out and recruit others.

I will pledge to not smoke today no matter what comes my way!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 361 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
169 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Congratulations on your new job Anna and welcome gayvenda to the pledge site!!

I gladly take you hand Maria and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag@391days

0 Kudos

I gladly take your hand Mag10Q, I now commit myself to stop smoking for next 24 hrs.And extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning to all!     I'm back at work, full day of clients so need to make this pledge and get to work!!!!    Summer, I'm so glad I get to take your hand this morning.    Let's make a deal.....I will hang on to your hand tight and help you not smoke and you do the same for me, deal????? DEAL!       I do pledge to not smoke today no matter what.     My other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 372 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take you hand of strength Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and hold out my other hand to the next pledger in line!!

Mag@392days of freedom

0 Kudos

Smorgy I make a deal to help you not smoke. I gladly take your hand Mag10Q and now commit myself to stop smoking. And extend my free hand to next person in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning to all!      

OK, we REALLY need to get people to come here and grab hands.....the more our group will grow the stronger it will be.    And I don't know about you but there are days when I sure need that extra strength.     So, let's each go out and grab someone to come here....they will grab someone and we will get back to the power we used to have.     

I would hate to see this group fizzle out after so long.

Anyway...Summer, I'm glad I get to take your hand .....and my Friend Mag.....I get a piece of yours too.

We may not have quantity the last couple of days but we sure have quality!

I pledge that I will not smoke.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 373 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand of strength Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next pledger in line!!

Mag@393days of freedom

0 Kudos
gayvenda

Good morning everyone!  There is such comfort in all this smobriety around this site! Thank you for your hand of strength, Mag, and  I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours no matter what & I am extending my hand to the next pledger in line....

Gayvenda@28DOF

0 Kudos

Thank you for your hand Gayvenda, I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and I extend my hand to the next in line.

Zackie 93DOF

0 Kudos
harry18

Good to be back had a great mini vacation sailing in the Great Lake of Superior. 

Zack glad to see you here making the daily pledge it does make a differance and I thank you for your hand as i take it and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what, and extend my other hand out to support the next pledge in line.

Thanks gayvenda for holding the fort down while I was gone but that doesn't mean you can slack now, Keep up the good work.

Harry@117DOF

0 Kudos