cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

August and we are HOT, HOT, HOT in our quits!

Welcome to August!   Last month of summer.     What can we do to make sure that we get everything we want and need from our smoke free summer?     Well, come here and make your pledge, join hands with those that are working on theirs and go out and recruit others.

I will pledge to not smoke today no matter what comes my way!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 361 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
169 Replies
candylance

Good morning! I pledge another day w/o sickerettes as I take maria's hand. I extend my free hand to the next in line to do the same................

Candy

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!       It's SATURDAY!!!!!    Candy, my Friend.....I'm so happy I get to take your hand this morning....I've missed you!      With your hand in mine (and giving each other the strength) I will pledge not to smoke today no matter what comes my way!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

BTW, I will be gone from this morning until late Sunday so won't be able to make it on here tomorrow morning.      I will pledge in advance that I will not smoke.

Sharon 369 DOF

0 Kudos
harry18

Morning to all, Sharon I gladly take your hand this beautiful morning and pledge not to ruin it or any other part of this gorious day by smoking and extend my other hand in support of next pledge in line

Harry@112DOF

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning All, Glad to take your hand Harry and pledge not to smoke for the next 24hours.  I extend my other hand to the next winner in line. Great Day All!

0 Kudos
gayvenda

Good afternoon!  I'm honored to take your hand Maria as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My other hand is reaching out to the next person in line...

0 Kudos
harry18

Morning Gayvenda it is with pleasure that I take your hand this morning and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours er 72 hours no matter what as I will be heading up north for a little R&R I will be back on Wednesday so stay strong my friends and keep your promises to yourself.

I extend my other hand out to help support the next pledge in line.

Have a smoke free weekend my friends

Harry@113DOF

0 Kudos
gayvenda

Good afternoon! I'm experiencing faith and gratitude to be smokefree! I am ok with my ex-husbands passing as he isn't suffering from lung cancer anymore. I happily take your hand, Harry, as I pledge not to smoke no matter what for the next 24 hours.  My other hand is extended to the next person in line...XOXO

25DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning to all.    Missed yesterday pledge but I did stay smoke free!      Looks like we got a bit thin in the pledgings yesterday.....Gayvenda and Harry only?    Come on folks.....let's keep this group going!       Gayvenda, thank you for your hand this morning, I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 371 DOF

0 Kudos
gayvenda

Good morning winners!  Thanks, Smorgy, for your hand this morning!  Are we the only ones today, also?  Geez!  Where is everybody?  I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!  I gladly offer my hand to the next pledge in line....

0 Kudos

Gay I take your hand and pledge not to smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life.  I extend my hand to the next Ex in line..

Jackie

0 Kudos