cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

August and we are HOT, HOT, HOT in our quits!

Welcome to August!   Last month of summer.     What can we do to make sure that we get everything we want and need from our smoke free summer?     Well, come here and make your pledge, join hands with those that are working on theirs and go out and recruit others.

I will pledge to not smoke today no matter what comes my way!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 361 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
169 Replies
smorgy8513

Good morning EX world!!!   Glad to see everyone here and ready to face the day!   Maria, you are 3 times committed to your quit (LOL).      I gladly take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today.      I offer my hand to the next in line.         Hello.....who's there???????

Sharon 367 DOF

0 Kudos
harry18

And a good morning it is, Sharon  I also see that Maria is very excited to be here and I gladly take your hand and pledge with you not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what.

Gayvenda it is good to see you here along with Deena, I am extending my free hand to the next pledge in line

Harry@110DOF 

0 Kudos

Hey there Maria I would love to take your hand all three times and pledge not to smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life.  May I extend my hand to the next Ex in line 8)..

Jackie

0 Kudos
stmand92

Here to join hands with Jackie and to extend the other to the next in line. I pledge not to smoke for another 24 hours.

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi all! Stmand, I am honored to take your hand and pledge a smoke free day.I reach my other hand to the next blessing in line.

Anna~331~

0 Kudos
gayvenda

Good morrning everyone! I gladly accept your Helping Hand Maria!  A good night's sleep is magic. So grateful Cheyenne is back with us after a brief stumble!  Last time I took a puf, it cost me 2 years of smoking and wrecked my health. I find it an honor and a priviledge to offer my hand to the next pledge...XOXO.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!   This is going to be a great day!    If I tell myself that I will be more apt to see the good things God gives me rather than being negative!     Gayvenda, thank you for your hand.    I love to see a "newbie" using and benefiting from this daily pledge!      Glad you had a good nights sleep, makes life easier, doesn't it?     I gladly take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     My other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon    368 DOF

0 Kudos
stmand92

Hi Sharon, my arms are wide open, i will gladly take your hand and extend my other to the next in line to commit to another smokefree day!

0 Kudos
harry18

Sharon your right this is going to be a great day er week as I am on vacation and yes be positive everyone looking for the good things that GOD gives us might be though sometimes but when we see them it is inspiring.

stmand92 it is an honor to take your supportive hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and I extend my other hand to help support the next pledge in line.

Harry@111DOF

0 Kudos
maria86

Hi all, Harry I got your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24hrs.  I extend my other hand out for the next one in line.

0 Kudos