cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

August and we are HOT, HOT, HOT in our quits!

Welcome to August!   Last month of summer.     What can we do to make sure that we get everything we want and need from our smoke free summer?     Well, come here and make your pledge, join hands with those that are working on theirs and go out and recruit others.

I will pledge to not smoke today no matter what comes my way!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 361 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
169 Replies
smorgy8513

Good morning to all!     Summer, thank you for your hand this fine morning.    I feel your strength and your conviction to stay smoke free.     I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what happens!     I offer my hand to the next in line!

Sharon 366 DOF

0 Kudos
gayvenda

Sharon, thanks for offering your hand and I accept!  It's going to be a better day for me, unless something unforseen happens, Going to paint a sunset today! I'm determined to remain true to my pledge to not smoke for 24 hours no matter what happens,.. I extend my hand to the next in line....

Gayvenda  21 DOF!

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

Thanks Gayvenda for your hand and I pledge not to smoke in the next 24 hours no matter what happens and I gladly extend my hand to the next non smoker in line.

0 Kudos
stmand92

Hi Deena, I will take your hand and pledge another 24 hours to the smoke-free life. I offer my hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos
harry18

I 'm here I'm here oh what a day, very busy. Good to seeyou here Gayvenda

Sharon Congratulations on your one year, why to stay strong and lead this group.

stmand92 thank you for your supportive hand, I pledge that I will not smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and extend my other hand to lend support to the next person in line..

Harry@109DOF

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi friends! I started working at my church office, so been brain fried a little. I am so happy to take your hand Harry and celebrate a smoke free day. I reach my other hand to the next blessing in line.

Anna ~330~

0 Kudos
gayvenda

Good morning my new friends! Aren't we enlightened today?   I graterfully accept your hand, Anna, and make a pledge to have a smoke free day for the next 24 hours no matter what comes across my path.  Thanks to Harry who invited me to the group!  I gladly extend my hand to help the next EXer on line...

Gayvenda@23DOF

0 Kudos
maria86

Good morning I gladly take your hand Gayvenda as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My other hand is extended to the next person in line.....:-))

0 Kudos
maria86

Good morning I gladly take your hand Gayvenda as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My other hand is extended to the next person in line.....:-))

0 Kudos
maria86

0 Kudos