cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

August and we are HOT, HOT, HOT in our quits!

Welcome to August!   Last month of summer.     What can we do to make sure that we get everything we want and need from our smoke free summer?     Well, come here and make your pledge, join hands with those that are working on theirs and go out and recruit others.

I will pledge to not smoke today no matter what comes my way!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 361 DOF

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
169 Replies
smorgy8513

Morning and a pleasant Saturday!     Harry, I'm so sorry for your loss.    I am becoming more and more aware of the pain for all when we lose someone.   A friend of mine just lost her mom.     Please know that you have the strength of your EX family with you!      I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 376 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all!!!

Thank you for your hand of strength and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and extend my free hand to the next pledger in line!!

Mag@396days of freedom

0 Kudos

Mag, I take your hand and now commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs.
  I extend my hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy, Hot, Humid Sunday to you all!       Good to see you Mag and Summer.    Summer, I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke today no matter what may come my way.        Plan today is church and dinner at my sister's!      Hope you all have a great day.    My other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 377 DOF

0 Kudos
harry18

Yes a hot and humid day here it is and I decided to take on an extra shift today boy was that smart, not.

Sharon it is with great joy that I take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next24 hours no matter what and I extend my free hand to help support the next pledge in line.

Harry@120DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good morning all.

Thank you Harry for your hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Mag

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning Harry.    Morning Mag.     Morning to all that will pop in here today to help support their quit.       This is how we do it!      Mag, I happily take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 378 DOF

0 Kudos
harry18

Morning Sharon, It is a pleasure to take your supportive hand and pledge with you not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and extend my free hand to the next person in line

Harry@121DOF

0 Kudos
stmand92

Good morning Harry, thanks for the offer, i will gladly take your hand and pledge another smoke free day. I extend my other hand to the next in line to join us.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks stmand for your hand and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag@398days

0 Kudos