Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

August Daily Pledge

July is over! Holy crap!

SMOKE FREE ARE WE!

I pledge to follow the same program through the month of August, ON DAY AT A TIME!

I CHOOSE FREEDOM!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
170 Replies
claudia2

Good morning Doris, my friend! Thank you for your hand, which I will take to make my dailyt pledge not to smoke. I will do this and offer my free hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos
Ex_Nancy

Thank you for your hand Claudia as I pledge to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours and gladly extend my FREE hand to the next Ex to pledge...

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Hi Nancy...thanks for the hand as I make my pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
c2q

Thanks, Jim, for your hand. I offer my free hand to the the nEXt ready to Join me in this pledge: I will remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.

0 Kudos
jaimefriggin

You know, today I am especially grateful for my quit.  Without it I would have never met the most awesome people I have ever known(a clue:  that's you).

So it is with much pride that I take the virtual hand of triple_a and pledge to remain smoke free for another 24 hours.  I am happy to extend my other hand to the next ex in line.

I am grateful for the love and support of this group during a very turbulent time of my life. 

This to shall pass but I'll keep my quit 🙂

0 Kudos
c2q

Thanks, Linda. Taking your hand, I am glad to be part of this on-line family. We're even beginning to look alike - no stick-of-death hanging from our lips. This is my pledge: today, I will not smoke. I offer my hand to the nEXt to pledge.

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thank you triple_a I gladly accept your hand as I pledge to remain SMOKE FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos
claudia2

Morning Jim and thank you for your hand of support. I will take it as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours whille offering my free hand to the nEXt person in line.

0 Kudos
Ex_Nancy

Thank you Claudia as I take your hand and pledge to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next Ex to pledge....

0 Kudos
jaimefriggin

Hey Linda ^^ I'll gladly take your hand as I pledge not to smoke for another 24 hours.  I extend my free hand to the next ex in line.

... hmm what's that I hear?  Ohhh yeahhh... the freedom train comin to pick me up in just mere hours!  50 days tommorrow!

0 Kudos