cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

August 2012 Daily Pledge

Forgive me! This not working thing has me all screwed up...I don't know what day or month it is.............My bad!

I pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24 and I Extend my FREE and LATE hand to the nEXt EX in line!

Sorry folks!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
145 Replies
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Tara!  I'm happy to see you here and to take your hand as I pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line, ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Good morning Sheryl and everyone else, I am glad to see you all pledging each day. It is a great affirmation and way to help maintain our convictions.....I pledge to remain completely smoke and nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning Jim, i will take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
owlfeather

Mornin!  I accept your hand Barbara as I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the next 24 hours, while EXtending my FREE hand to the next ex in line, ready to make their pledge of FREEDOM.  

Yes it does help Papa.  One of those things a person has to do over and over, after a while you start to MEAN it.  Reduntant has it's place.  

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

I work in The Department of Redundancy Department! Now I know why I feel like I belong here :)) Good afternoon my fine Owl. I will be honored to accept your hand and pledge once again to remain totally and completely nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 hours. I EXtend my remaining FREE hand and all of our strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to join us...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Tara and Everyone!  Today is another great day of freedom and Tara, I am most pleased to take your hand and pledge that I will remain totally and completely nicotive free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line ready to make their pledge,,,

0 Kudos
owlfeather

What a beautiful day to grasp your hand Sheryl, as I pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the next 24 hours, while holding out my FREE hand to the next ex in line, ready to make their pledge of FREEDOM. 

Department of Redundancy Department!  O.K. Tara....^__^...

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Damn it...I posted here and it didn't post............rack- a- fracka-zacka............ 🙂

Thanks for the hand Owl.....I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24 and I eEXtend my FREE hand to the nEXt in line!

Haha............. 😉

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Good afternoon to Papa and the gang! So great to be here and experience the joy of accepting your hand once again as I make my personal pledge to remain nicotine FREE for the nEXt 24 hours. It is with a joyful heart that I EXtend my remaining FREE hand and the strength of this chain to the nEXt in line ready to make their own pledge.....

Owl,  DoRD, super double secret government agency, only operates night shift... sssshhh ....^___^....

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Tara and Everyone!  I'm up early -- the more time to celebrate my freedom.  Tara, I gratefully accept your hand as I pledge to remain totally and completely nicotine free for the next 24 hours.  I extend my free hand and our strength to the next EX in line ready to make their pledge.  Don't turn your back on freedom!

0 Kudos