cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Ashless August Pledge

ASHLESS AUGUST PLEDGE

Come take a hand and CELEBRATE your quit with your fellow travelers!  Make a promise to honor this loving commitment you've bravely made to yourself.  Each smoke-free day builds upon the next.  Until one day you turn around, look back and say,  "I can't believe how far I've come!"

Neckin' with your honey in the back of the car SMOKE FREE!!!!! 

Come on in, the water's fine!

I gratefully take your hand from yesterday, Terrie. and promise to remain smoke free this day.  Holding out my other hand for the next Pledgling to come a'board
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
124 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and Pledge not to smoke  for the next 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag at 764 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I happily take your hand Mag and pledge that no matter what I will not smoke for the next 24 hours and I extend my free hand to the next person in line!

Terrie  44  DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Terrie and promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next to pledge

Mag@765 Days of Freedom

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Morning to all!!

I take your hand Mag and pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and I hold my free hand out for the next person to pledge!

Terrie

45  DOF

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Hi folks,

Thanks for your hand Grandbunn, I take it with gratitude for this smoke free life and I pledge that I will not smoke today, no matter what. I'm offering my other hand in support and friendship to all. Have a fabulous smoke free day!♥

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning to all the Peeps!!!

Cory, thanks for your hand.     I will hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!        I will offer my other hand to the next in line.

Sharon 745 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!

So, what's this....I'm taking my own hand this morning????

Well, I know others will come by so for right now....I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 746 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I will gladly take yor hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@766Days of Freedom 

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Morning Mag and Everyone!

Mag I gladly take your hand a pledge not to smoke for 24 hours, no matter what! I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge!

Terrie  46  DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

New computer and have been having trouble accessing the site.

Good evening all!  I pledge not to smoke  for remainder of this day.

Vitoria

0 Kudos