cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Ashless August Pledge

ASHLESS AUGUST PLEDGE

Come take a hand and CELEBRATE your quit with your fellow travelers!  Make a promise to honor this loving commitment you've bravely made to yourself.  Each smoke-free day builds upon the next.  Until one day you turn around, look back and say,  "I can't believe how far I've come!"

Neckin' with your honey in the back of the car SMOKE FREE!!!!! 

Come on in, the water's fine!

I gratefully take your hand from yesterday, Terrie. and promise to remain smoke free this day.  Holding out my other hand for the next Pledgling to come a'board
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
124 Replies
smorgy8513

Good Morning.       Thanks for your hand Terrie.     I hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 733 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good morning Everyone!

Thanks for your hand Sharon as I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and I extend my free hand out to the next person in line!

Terrie  33  DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand  Terrie, congrats on 33 days, you are doing great. I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag@753days of freedom

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good afternoon, all!  One of those crazy days. Thanks for your hand Mas.  I pledge not to smoke for the  rest of this day.  I also offer my hand to the next person.

Victoria

0 Kudos
janese

Goodnight everyone ending day 9 smokefree and I pledge not to smoke for the next 24hours I lend my supportive hand to you Victoria and offer mine to the next in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning to all!         Welcome Janese...glad to see you here and congrats on 9 completely smoke free days.....working on day 10!

This is the place to be if you want to stay smoke free.       I've come here almost every single day since my quit 2 years ago.....I give tons of kudos to the New Daily Pledge group and those who come here.

I will take your hand Janese and hang on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!         I offer my other hand to the next in line!

Sharon 734 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all. Janese, congrats on your 9 smoke free days! Thanks for your hand. I pledge not to smoke this day .  I also offer my other hand to the net person in line.

Victoria 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Janese....here's another group you may like.......I've found that I have to love myself and believe I'm worth this smoke free life!

Come and check us out!

Sharon

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/thread/3533-love-yourself

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all

I take your hand Victoria and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag@754Days of freedom

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Evening All! I'm Late! But I did not smoke!

I take your hand Mag and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and I extend my free hand to the next in line!

Terrie  34  DOF

0 Kudos