cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Ashless August Pledge

ASHLESS AUGUST PLEDGE

Come take a hand and CELEBRATE your quit with your fellow travelers!  Make a promise to honor this loving commitment you've bravely made to yourself.  Each smoke-free day builds upon the next.  Until one day you turn around, look back and say,  "I can't believe how far I've come!"

Neckin' with your honey in the back of the car SMOKE FREE!!!!! 

Come on in, the water's fine!

I gratefully take your hand from yesterday, Terrie. and promise to remain smoke free this day.  Holding out my other hand for the next Pledgling to come a'board
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
124 Replies
smorgy8513

Good Morning.     "Fall Like Day" per the weatherman....upper 70"s.        I'm going to go out and pick cucumbers, tomatoes and (hopefully) some ripe Spaghetti Squash.

Victoria, thanks for your hand.    I will take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 728 DOF     (almost 2 years!!)

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag@748Days of Freedom

Their is nothing like fresh garden vegetables!!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Ashless August! I Like That! Good Afternoon All!

I happily take your hand Mag and pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and extend my free hand to the next in line.

Terrie  28  DOF

0 Kudos
Giulia

Are those YOUR cukes, Sharon?  Beauties!  We've had 3 thus far (not nearly as handsome).  Tomatoes are AWFUL.  Too much rain here.  Hoping for zucchini and more cukes.  Tons of Basil!  And we had a great batch of snow peas. 

Anyway, thanks for the hand, Terrie.  I will not smoke this day.  And that's a promise!  Here's my other hand for the next Pledgling......

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Not my cukes Giulia.    But, I've gotten some great looking ones.....I've had to give some away or else I'm going to have to start making pickles!

Thanks for your hand.    I'll take it and pledge that I will not smoke today....NOPE, NEF and all the rest of them.

I'm holding my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 729 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  Thunder showers moving in.  Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke today and offer my other hand to the next in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all

Thanks for your hand Victoria  and I pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line.

Mag@749Days of Freedom

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good Afternoon all!

Thanks for your hand Mag and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and I extend my free hand to the next in line!

Terrie  29  DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good mprning all!  Thanks for your hand Terrie.  I pledge not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning Good People!      Victoria, thanks for your hand.    I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!    I offer my other hand to the next in line.

Today is my 2 year anniversary!!!     Woo Hoo!!!

Come and ride the train.     Come and share some treats with me.

Sharon    2 years smoke free!!!

0 Kudos