cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

Ashless August Pledge

ASHLESS AUGUST PLEDGE

Come take a hand and CELEBRATE your quit with your fellow travelers!  Make a promise to honor this loving commitment you've bravely made to yourself.  Each smoke-free day builds upon the next.  Until one day you turn around, look back and say,  "I can't believe how far I've come!"

Neckin' with your honey in the back of the car SMOKE FREE!!!!! 

Come on in, the water's fine!

I gratefully take your hand from yesterday, Terrie. and promise to remain smoke free this day.  Holding out my other hand for the next Pledgling to come a'board
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
124 Replies
smorgy8513

It's Monday!      Well, tomorrow is my Monday but........

Anyway, Thanks Mag for your hand this morning.     I will take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 756 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thanks for your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag at 776 Days of freedom

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

A little late getting started - Good afternoon all.  Thanks for your hand Mag.  I pledge not to smoke this day and extend my hand to the next person in line.

Victoria

5 DOF

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Hi All! I'm Late! Good Evening! Victoria I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke for 24 hours! I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!

Terrie  8 weeks

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  Thanks for your hand Terri.  I pledge not to smoke this day and extend my hand to the next in line.

Victoria 

6 DOF

0 Kudos