Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

April Daily Pledge 2024

April 2024 Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in April! 

Celebrate April as a new beginning. Whether it’s smoking, vaping, or other types of tobacco products, let’s come together and pledge to quit as a community.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
EX Community Admin Team
Labels (2)
504 Replies

Good morning, everyone! Thank you for your hand @Cat_Mom_Jen and I accept your hand with joy. I pledge today to not smoke and I offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge….

Mornin @PastTense Thanks for the hand.......I pledge to remain smoke free today. I extend my free hand to the next to pledge.

qsiesue
wlh

Thanks for your hand @qsiesue !

I pledge not to smoke today and extend my other hand to the next in line.

Lynne 2603 days

Good morning @qsiesue I gladly accept your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  Extending my hand to the next Exer pledging.

Barb

2228 D

Thanks for your hand @Barbscloud . I pledge not to smoke or buy any cigarettes today! Extending my hand to the next Exer 🤩

@happyfuls Welcome to the Pledge.

Barb

McMoney

Good morning, @happyfuls. Thank you for your hand and your support as I pledge also to maintain my quit today and be a non-smoker. I offer my free hand in support of the next person.

- Meriah

@happyfulsThank you for your hand  and supporting me! I pledge not to vape  today in day 11. I extend my hand to the next Exer! 🤩

Having a difficult time today. Chewing gum not working too well.

@EricMiller3089 How about creating your own post at My Journal/Blog on the home page to get some support.  Not many quitters will see your post here.  There are Exers here that can help talk you through this.  It really works!

Are you talking about nicotine gum?

Barb