cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

April 2014 Daily Pledge....April pledges bring bouquets of smoke-free days!

No joke here.     This is the place to plant the seeds for our Forever Quits.    Come join in and pledge to Freedom for the day!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
185 Replies
cory-3-10-13

Good Monday morning peeps, thank you for your hand Sharon. I'm taking hold and pledging to remain tobacco free another day, this is my 400th day today, so no way am I gonna give up this freedom, I'm not smoking today, no matter what! I'm holding out my hand in support of the next EXer...whatever is going on in your life, its not worth smoking over! Hang in there!♥

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, All!! So nice to take your hand Cory as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what happens in my life. Got a new Chihuahua puppy who weighs all of 1.5 pounds at 3 months. She's Mike's and my 'therapy dog'. I extend my free nand to the next in line ready to pledge..........................

Candy aka Monumental Master              d216

0 Kudos
maria86

Oh hello Candylance, glad missing you, I gladly take your hand Monumental Master, and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and extend my other hand to the next person to pledge, xoxoxox 

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning!!  Thank you Maria for your strong hand and I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!!

Mag @272days

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning!!  Thank you Maria for your strong hand and I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!!

Mag @272days

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Candy we want pics of the new cuddle pup!!! I love Chihuahuas!! I have a 10 year old one. Mag thank you so much for your hand again as I pledge a smoke free day.  Here is my other hand to the next blessing in line.

Anna aka Guardian of the Iridescent Gateway. ~216~

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, Anna!! I happily take your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what might happen. I extend my free hand to the next pledger in line............

Candy      d217

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all.    Work day today for me...and cold, in 20's overnight with snow to the north.       Come ONNNNNNN Spring!       Thanks for your hand Candy, I take it with gratefulness for you and the "bunch" here that helps me to stay clean.   I pledge no smoking for today....no matter what.     My other hand extended to the next in line.   Sharon 253 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
maria86

hello all, so glad to take your hand Smorgy and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours NOPE and to humbily extend my other hand to the nexted blessed person XOXOXOX 

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning. Thank you Maria for your hand and I take it with gratitude and

promise not to smoke for 24 hr and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag @ 273days

0 Kudos