cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

April 2014 Daily Pledge....April pledges bring bouquets of smoke-free days!

No joke here.     This is the place to plant the seeds for our Forever Quits.    Come join in and pledge to Freedom for the day!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
185 Replies
smorgy8513

Morning Ex family!    Raining here this morning BUT it's not snow and it may help get rid of some of the old piles of dirty snow!      Candy, thanks for your hand this morning.     This is such a regular part of my day.....I pledge that I will not smoke today.....NOPE.....and I offer my other hand out to the next in line!      Sharon 250 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
maria86

good morning all, hey smorgy I am glad to take your hand and extend my other hand for making the pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  Have a great weekend everyone.  Yep on that freedom train too.-)

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All. Thank you for your hand Maria, and I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag270days

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning all!! It is with pleasure, Mag, that I take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what happens in my life. I extend my free hand to the next pledgling in line....................

Candy       d215

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy Sunday morning to all!     Candy, thanks for your hand of strength.   Have I told you lately that I appreciate your loyalty and dedication to your quit and to this site?     Well, I do!      I pledge that I will not smoke today......no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line!         Sharon 251 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning, happy psalm sunday if it fits for you, 

I take your hand granciously and pledge not to smoke NOPE for the next 24 hours and extend my other strong hand to the next person in line ....:-) xoxoxoxMAIRA AND yeah I am on that freedom train too!

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning, happy psalm sunday if it fits for you, 

I take your hand granciously and pledge not to smoke NOPE for the next 24 hours and extend my other strong hand to the next person in line ....:-) xoxoxoxMAIRA AND yeah I am on that freedom train too!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all!!! Happy Palm Sunday to you too Maria and thank you for your Hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24hr and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag271d

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Very blessed Palm Sunday to everybody!!  I was on vacation this weekend and I can happily say it was and is smoke free! Thank you so much Mag for your supporting hand! I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line 

Anna~215~

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Monday morning inspiration:

The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.        Frank Loyd Wright

Morning to all!      Monday morning came fast, right?       Anna, happy that you had a smoke free vacation...building those new memories!     I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line!      Sharon 252 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos