cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

April 2014 Daily Pledge....April pledges bring bouquets of smoke-free days!

No joke here.     This is the place to plant the seeds for our Forever Quits.    Come join in and pledge to Freedom for the day!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
185 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning. I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!!

Mag @ 266days

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning Mates, I graciously take your hand Mag and pledge not to smoke for the next 24hours and give my hand to the next blessed person in line!  <3xox

0 Kudos
Leeza

Maria thank you for your hand which I gladly take as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  There is nothing to be gained by having a cigarette.  I offer my free hand to the next EXer waiting in line to pledge.

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi lovelies! Leeza will gladly take your hand and pledge a smoke free day. I reach my hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~210~

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning.      It is 4:30 a.m. and I"ve been awake since 1.     This is going to be a long day.         Anna, thank you so much for your hand this morning.    I take it as I pledge that I will not smoke today.......NOPE.      I extend my other hand out to the next in line.      Sharon 247 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Morning everyone. I'm sorry Sharon, that you are having trouble sleeping. Hang in there and I thank you for your hand. As I take ahold, I make my own pledge to remain nicotine free. I'm not going to smoke today, no matter what. I'm holding tight to my freedom and I'm holding my hand out for the next EXer to take hold...

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good morning Sharon and Cory. Sorry you are having sleeping problem too Sharon.  Thank you for your strong hand Cory and i pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!!

Mag 267 days

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Afternoon Mag, I gladly take your hand and extend my other hand to the next one in line! Have a good day everyone:-)

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Goodnight every one! Maria I gladly take your lovely hand and pledge a smoke free day. I reach my hand to the next blessing in line.

Anna ~211~

0 Kudos
candylance

Thank you, sweet Anna, Guardian of the Iridescent Gateway, for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. This morning my husband has his MRI and then we go straight to the neurologist at 9:30. It's only 3 AM and I can't sleep so I thought I would pledge first since I forgot yesterday. I will not smoke no matter what may happen to me and I extend my free hand to the next in line..............

Candy aka Monumental Master         d212

0 Kudos