cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

April 2014 Daily Pledge....April pledges bring bouquets of smoke-free days!

No joke here.     This is the place to plant the seeds for our Forever Quits.    Come join in and pledge to Freedom for the day!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
185 Replies
savedbygrace2

Blessed Sunday to all! Sharon, what a privilege to take your hand and lean on your shoulder because I have had no sleep and pledge a smoke free joyous day! I will reach my other arm out to the next blessing in line so you guys can hold me up today. 🙂  

Anna~208~

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

MONDAY MOTIVATION:

Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.
Samuel Smiles

Morning to all.     Looks like we got another week ahead of us.......hmmmm, what shall I do with it?         Anna, thanks for your hand, I hope you got some sleep last night.   I'm struggling with that right now too.     Pain of weather change makes sleep more difficult.      BUT, I'm not going to smoke over it.     I will take your hand (gently but firmly) and pledge to not smoke today.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.      Sharon 245 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thanks for your hand Sharon and congratulations on your 8 month milestone! That is so wonderful! My pledge is that I will remain nicotine free today, no matter what! I am holding out my hand in support of the next EXer...happy Monday my friends.♥

0 Kudos
candylance

Thanks, Cory, I'm late this morning. Lots going on!! I pledge not to smoke over any of it and I think my husband is going to TRY again!! I left Allen Carr's book by his chair AGAIN!! I extend my hand to the next person in line to pledge......................

Candy       d209

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi lovely people and my beautiful loyal partner! Candy, I with honor take your hand and pledge no matter how much pain I am in , I will not smoke that nasty choke stick today. I reach my other hand to the next blessing in line.

Anna~209!~

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning. Thank you for your hand Anna, and pray your pain goes away soon and pledge to not smoke for 24hr and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag at 265 days

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Afternoon just came back from a walk so I am a bit late to make this pledge. Got your hand Mag, thanks, and I pledge not to smoke for the next 24hours.  I extend my other hand to the next one to take the pledge.  

0 Kudos
Brenda-T.

Good afternoon all. Got your hand Maria, thankyou!!!!  I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and will try to stay positive in the process.  I extend my hand to the next one that takes the pledge.

0 Kudos
candylance

Thank you, Brenda, and welcome!! I pledge as I take Brenda's hand not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what may happen in my life. I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge......................

Candy       d210

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!    Candy, Friend....so glad to take your hand today and pledge with you that I will not smoke today NO MATTER WHAT!      Thinking of all the possibilities that could come up and would have (in the past) led to smoking.     This is the 2 seasons that Dale talks about.    Anyway, none of that for me and I will extend my other hand out to the next in line!     Sharon 246 days of Freedom

0 Kudos