cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

April 2014 Daily Pledge....April pledges bring bouquets of smoke-free days!

No joke here.     This is the place to plant the seeds for our Forever Quits.    Come join in and pledge to Freedom for the day!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
185 Replies
savedbygrace2

Hi Leeza! I am happy to take your hand and pledge a smoke free day.I happily reach my other hand to the next blessing in line.

Anna~206~

0 Kudos
candylance

Hi, Anna, just want to wish you ALL a happy and beautiful weekend!! I happily take Anna's hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what might happen in my life. I extend my free hand to the next person to make their pledge.....

Candy d207

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!      Anniversary for me today.....8 months of Freedom!     Yippee!     Candy, thanks for your hand this morning.    I take it and pledge....not for another 8 months (although that is the plan) but for the next 24 hours to be smoke free!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line!       Sharon

0 Kudos
trudyd

Good morning Sharon I take your hand and promise not to smoke the next 24 hours and extend my hand to the next person who enters this site.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning, thanks for your hand trudyd of strength and I promise to not smoke for 24hr and offer my other hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Mag263days!!!

Congratstulations Sharon on your 8 month anniversary!!!

Love Ya

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning, thanks for your hand Mag10Q and I pledge not to smoke for 24hours and extend my hand to the next person who wants to pledge.  Have a good day everyone. <B

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi all my special friends! Maria thank you for you special support! I with honour take your hand and pledge a smoke free day. I reach my other hand to the next blessing in line.

Anna ~207~

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, Everyone, and thanks for your gentle hand sweet Anna!! I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what might happen to me, and I extend my free hand to the next person in line...................................

Candy         d208

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning Candy, I've been missing you, I take your hand gladly and pledge not to smoke for the next 24hours and extend my other one to the next person to do the same. God Bless us all!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy Sunday Morning!      Thanks for your hand Maria.    Love seeing you dedicated to come each day and grab a hand!      I pledge that I will not smoke today and I offer my other hand out to the next in line.     Sharon 244 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos