cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

April 2014 Daily Pledge....April pledges bring bouquets of smoke-free days!

No joke here.     This is the place to plant the seeds for our Forever Quits.    Come join in and pledge to Freedom for the day!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
185 Replies
cory-3-10-13

Good afternoon friends! I just realized that I forgot to pledge this morning. I had a "thought" that said, well then you can smoke today, NO WAY! I had to come on and do a pledge just to keep my mind right! So thank you for your hand Mag, I take it with gratitude for my freedom. Today my pledge is to remain nicotine free, no matter what else may occur. I am holding out my hand in support and friendship to all of you...♥

Cory 401 days free

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi all!  Busy moving our stuff from one side of Oregon to another! We finally got a storage shed open up in our RV park. I can happily take you hand Cory and pledge a smoke free, TIRED day. Hugs to all as I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~217~

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, All!! The house is beginning to settle down with the new puppy. I am tired but good. I gladly take Anna's hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what may happen in my life. I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge.............................

Candy     d218

0 Kudos
maria86

Good morning back at you!  Oh yes how is that puppy candy can you take a pic? When I read that you had gotten a puppy I smiled, I have one but hes 16 years old and mixed with a peek.  Well he/she must be keeping you very very busy, how sweet.  Have a good day.  I glandly take your hand candylance and pledge not to smoke for next 24 hours and extend my other hand out to the next blessed person to do the same.  🙂 nice weather!  xoxoxox

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!    Just listened to weather and the possibility of snow today and tomorrow!      "The Winter that wouldn't End".      Candy, so happy to be able to grab your hand.     Glad to hear you have a big, vicious, guard dog in the house now!!!    I pledge that I will not smoke today....NOPE!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.     Sharon 254 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Good morning friends! I woke up to a coating of snow over our beautiful green grass! The birds are confused! Luckily the sun is shining and it will soon melt...all things must pass, even winter's icy grip! I am thankful to be taking your hand this morning Sharon. I pledge that I will stay free of nicotine today, no matter what the weather may bring. I am holding out my other hand to the next pledger in line...

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning, Thanks for your hand Cory, I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line.

Mag 9 Months!!! Yay Me

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

CONGRATS MAG!!!!!! I gladly take your hand and pledge a smoke free day. I reach. Out my other hand of support to the next blessing in line.

Anna~218~

0 Kudos
candylance

Congrats on 9 months, Mag!! YAY, YOU!!! Thank you for your hand, sweet Anna, as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what!! Acceptance is the answer to all my problems today. I'm returning my puppy. I've cried and cried. Don't need the added stress for Hubby and I fell trying to pick her up. I need to accept my disabilities. So hard to do sometimes. I forget that I'm 20 years older than when I had my last chihuahua. It's unbelievable how attached you can get in a few days. I'm fortunate that the breeder would take her back and told her to keep the money just find her a good home. I extend my free hand to the next person in line ready to pledge...........................

Candy      d219

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!    Candy, I'm so sorry that puppy had to find another home.   I know that it had to be so hard for you.      Puppies are alot of work.    Could you do a kitty?   My 2 are my joy and welcome me when I come home, cuddle at night and still remain the independence that is the description of "a cat".        You will find that little living thing you want to give your extra love to.......thanks for your hand this morning.   I take it and promise that I will not smoke today.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.     Sharon 255 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos