Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

APRIL PLEDGE -PROMISES PROMISES

April - the month of Daffies,

and Cherry Blossoms,

Promises and New Beginnings

Sprinkle some staying power on you quit with a daily pledge.  Or come here simply for renewal.

This is your prize, your most precious asset - LIFE.

Rejoice in the decision you've made to prolong it!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
76 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand Sharon and i pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag at 649 days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning!    Thanks Mag, I will take your hand as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 630 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thanks for your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag 650 days of freedom

0 Kudos
Eric_L.

Mag i take your hand and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and give my other hand to the next in line

Eric, 2-3 weeksish of freedom

0 Kudos
Eric_L.

Mag i take your hand and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and give my other hand to the next in line

Eric, 2-3 weeksish of freedom

0 Kudos
ihateit

Eric, I take your hand and pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and give my other hand to the next in line.

Kerrie, 6DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.   So glad to see new faces.    Keep coming back....this is where I get my strength each and every day!

Kerrie, thanks for your hand.    I will take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 631 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag at 651 days of freedom

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Mag, I take it with gratitude for my freedom! 779 days today and I promise I will not smoke today, that is my pledge, simple as that! Wishing you all easy smoke free days and nights, keep rocking it! Hands out to the next in line...

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning all!    Hi Cory, good to see you!    I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today......NOPE, NEF and all that great stuff!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 632 DOF

0 Kudos