Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

APRIL PLEDGE -PROMISES PROMISES

April - the month of Daffies,

and Cherry Blossoms,

Promises and New Beginnings

Sprinkle some staying power on you quit with a daily pledge.  Or come here simply for renewal.

This is your prize, your most precious asset - LIFE.

Rejoice in the decision you've made to prolong it!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
76 Replies
smorgy8513

Good Morning.     Another day....another dollar AND 20 cigarettes NOT SMOKED!

Yippee!

Mag, thanks for your hand.   I take it with gratitude and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.   

Sharon   625 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thanks for your hand Sharon, I gladly take it and promise not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag at 645 days of freedom

0 Kudos

Good Afternoon Mag I gladly take your hand and I will now commit myself to stop smoking. I extend my free hand to the next person in person.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning Peeps!!!!   Summer, thanks for your hand.    I hang on and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what happens in my day today!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 626 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand Sharon and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag at 646 days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.     Busy morning, I had to come in to see 1 client today.     Then hopefully spend time with oldest son if he doesn't stand me up again!   UGH!

Mag, thanks for your hand.    I will take it and hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon    627 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Sharon and promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag 647 days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Mag, thanks for your hand.    I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Don't forget the pot luck today!

Sharon  628 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Sharon I gladly take your hand and promise to not smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Mag at 648 days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.    Sunday and sunny!     Mag, thanks for your hand.....I take it and gratefully hang on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 629 DOF

0 Kudos