Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

APRIL PLEDGE -PROMISES PROMISES

April - the month of Daffies,

and Cherry Blossoms,

Promises and New Beginnings

Sprinkle some staying power on you quit with a daily pledge.  Or come here simply for renewal.

This is your prize, your most precious asset - LIFE.

Rejoice in the decision you've made to prolong it!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
76 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Ann and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag at 641 Days of freedom

0 Kudos
bonniebee

Thank you for your hand Mag and i pledge that I will not smoke NOPE for the next 24 hours and i extend my hand to the next in line .......Bonnie at 70 days of freedom !

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning all!      Bonnie, so glad to see you and to take your hand this rainy morning in Minnesota.     As I hold on I will pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 622 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Mag642DOF

0 Kudos

Good evening Mag I take your hand and I now commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs. And extend my free hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning!      I can hear the wind howling outside!    Glad I don't have to stand out there and smoke!    HA!!

Summer, thanks for your hand.    I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 623 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag with 643 days of freedom

0 Kudos

Good Evening Mag I gladly take your free hand, and I now commit myself to stop smoking, for the next 24 hrs. I extend my free hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning People.     At work today.....UGH!    Love  my job but think I may be getting closer to considering full time retirement.     Have to figure out if I can afford it.   

Summer, my Friend!    I will gladly take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 624 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all

Thank you for your hand Sharon and I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag at 644 days of freedom

Sharon-I hear you on the retirement

0 Kudos