Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

APRIL PLEDGE -PROMISES PROMISES

April - the month of Daffies,

and Cherry Blossoms,

Promises and New Beginnings

Sprinkle some staying power on you quit with a daily pledge.  Or come here simply for renewal.

This is your prize, your most precious asset - LIFE.

Rejoice in the decision you've made to prolong it!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
76 Replies
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    It is going to be a glorious, smoke free day!!!    Mag, thanks for your hand.    I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along.   I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 618 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag638DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.       Hope all is well with my EX family!      Mag, you are 1 of my "special EXes"!      I gratefully take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.    I offer my other hand to the next in line.

Sharon 619 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Slept in late today, am getting a cold I think, stayed home from work.-sinuses

Mag at 939 days of freedom

0 Kudos

good night Mag I freely take your hand, and now I commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs. I extend my free hand to next person in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning.     I'm running late today.     I came in to work on day off to see 1 of my clients...she is suicidal and has agreed to stay safe...I'll see her a couple of times per week until she is stable.

Summer, thank you for your hand and your conviction to stay smoke free.   Your strength will help support my smokefree day.     I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way!      I offer my other hand to the next in line.

Mag....hope you are feeling better today!

Sharon 620 DOF.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and

extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag at 640 Days of freedom

P,S.-Have been home all week, Have been Napping and sleeping a lot with the cold or viris-seem to be on my way back up

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.       Going to my weight dr today for a scan to see how fat loss program is going.    Starting Monday I'll add food back in to see what may trigger my weight and pain levels.

Mag, glad you are taking care of yourself.    We have to do this....get better fast!

I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 621 DOF

0 Kudos
bonniebee

I take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours ! I hold out my hand to the next in line .....

.69 DOF Bonnie B

0 Kudos
annb

Thank you for your hands Bonnie and Sharon! I gladly take them both for strength anf pledge not to smoke today! Then I'll let go of Sharon's (temporarily) to reach out to the next person in line. Have a lovely day everyone. :)))
0 Kudos