Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

APRIL PLEDGE -PROMISES PROMISES

April - the month of Daffies,

and Cherry Blossoms,

Promises and New Beginnings

Sprinkle some staying power on you quit with a daily pledge.  Or come here simply for renewal.

This is your prize, your most precious asset - LIFE.

Rejoice in the decision you've made to prolong it!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
76 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Nice to see you Summer and I gladly take your hand and promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag at 634 days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Sunday morning!     Thanks for your hand Mag.   I hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 615 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag at 635 DOF

0 Kudos

Good Afternoon. I gladly take your hand Mag. I now commit myself to stop smoking.

And extend my free hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Summer, I'll take your hand.  I've been quit for over 9 years, but there's never a day I don't silently pledge to myself to remain smoke free. Even if it's in my subconscious.  I stay aware of the fact that it's a choice and I dont ever want to have another day one.  I hope you dont either. 

Here's my hand for the next pledger.....

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.       Giulia, thanks for your hand.     I believe that your pledge each day (subconscious or not) is a big piece of why you are smoke free after 9 years.   Proud to take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today.     My other hand is extended to the next in line.

Sharon 616 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@636DOF

0 Kudos

Good Evening Mag I gladly to your hand, I commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs . I extend my free hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!      It is going to be 72 degrees here today!    YEAH.    Even if it's warm I'm still not going to stand outside and polute my lungs and the air!    

Freedom!

Summer, I'm so happy that you are here with us.    I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 617 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and I extend my free hand out to the next in line!!

Mag637DOF

0 Kudos