Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Giulia

APRIL PLEDGE -PROMISES PROMISES

April - the month of Daffies,

and Cherry Blossoms,

Promises and New Beginnings

Sprinkle some staying power on you quit with a daily pledge.  Or come here simply for renewal.

This is your prize, your most precious asset - LIFE.

Rejoice in the decision you've made to prolong it!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
76 Replies
smorgy8513

Good Morning!       Hope all of you are doing fine.

Mag, proud to take the hand of a strong Winner as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.

I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 611 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag at 631 days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.   I'm off to PT this morning so will jump on here quick to grab my friend Mag's hand.     Thanks Mag.   I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 612 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag At 632 Days of freedom

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi Mag! Honored to hold your hand and pledge a smoke free day! Other hand is stretched out to take the next blessings Hand.

Anna~576~

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning.    Hello Dear Anna!   So glad to see you here!     I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 613 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Nice to see you Anna!

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag at 633 Days of freedom

0 Kudos

good night Mag10Q I gladly take your free hand and I now commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs. I extented my free hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Summer....good to see you Friend!          I gratefully take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 614 DOF

0 Kudos

Good Morning Smorgy Glad to take your hand and now commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs no more what happens. I extende my free hand to the next person in line

18 hrs of freedom

0 Kudos