Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

5/8/21 Celebrations

We encourage you celebrate your milestone with us! Login and comment with your Days of Freedom. Let's show the world that we've overcome or will overcome and not let nicotine win.

It appears that you've reached the milestones listed below based on the quit date that is appearing on the site. Please login and say hello!

Congrats on your progress if the date is correct. If it isn't, read below for directions on how to get your quit date updated! This is a judgment-free zone. It's important to quit and we're here for you!

@shaheen @stonecipher 9 years!
@mackiamoose 3000 days!
@stadtlerj 7 years!
@Katelen2 2000 days!
@cel @Sadie13  5 years!
@Llbug75 @nihilist  4.5 years!
@Jennyl @Maryangela  4 years!
@deborahrogers @hernandezno 3.5 years!
@Francis @margmcg  3 years!
@alinaveed @RoseH  1000 days! Welcome to the Quad Squad
@Jimmyporkchop @myriamwd    2.5 years!
@ajohnson1985 @ginapic @jashkins0806 @Nuse1955 @preston77 @sdjaybird @Tabbiekat @Tator   2 years!
@Badforme @francesperez @hemi03 @jennyparham @KatJV @KHedberg60 @kileykimusic @kristi-ostrem @Lineman61 @littlebit333 @LoisLL @Unique_scorpio  1.5 years!
@14builtgt500 @ahouston105 @castro1227 @CHM @clrcam2012 @cmick90 @gamamazk @jjw2538837408 @kjcoyle @LineMan2019 @madwizard2020 @martinpriscilla @smorgan @taraann @ttorres87 @zachiepooh27  500 days!
@ashtoseed @Chubbie2 @Cundirl @koryp95 @lilsquarehammer @mlb24745 @mrzjohnson @Perovaskia  1 year!
@Annbriz @barronjessica @eoj777 @glitterypixie81 @JJOlive  300 days!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@arichwalski @AshleyAChris @cgill @Clyohn @Daltonhall521 @ggc1993 @jdmv2001 @Metalmaiden88  200 days!
@ashleynycole92 @Melissa53Miles @moran241 @NashonWilliams @quitter452020 6 months
@dcclor01 @hannahjhatton @Jgr1983 @robin1958 150 days!
@removed-222022 @candykiss @caseysulli246 @Johnny5ive.jr @kellythrp @luckysmom20 100 days! Welcome to the Triple Digit Club!
@aballard @annemarie626 @jeff_landwehr @Jennysch @jlynnbrady1977 @jo.jimenez24 @Ktbugs @ledailmartin220 @Melindah1121 @raynatc @tabeahza @tofeelfree1 @Twesty 50 days!
@ajones @Amydeg @anaussiemom @Bdeeanna @bgr8pp31 @Bnhdilch @bsjones @Burnham63 @Cindysandia @Dliu5691 @Dmllockhart @Flhughes @Gina0224 @Ibbrudly @Jacquelineadams @Janni716 @jessarraut1 @JimB @jodypasquetti @Johnnyd2005 @Jooy @Juluka2 @Khoff39 @Kimberlyj319 @Liliesandivy @lovinhhi @mfranklin1022 @Mrsgrant @psuocto @QueenEmP @rochegirl @rosehuff @SeverTheDay @slgpalmer @StevenMich @Tntmamala @Zachbaseball    7 days! This is the first of many celebrations for you. Please come back every time we celebrate you and confirm your quit date. Today, Start a Quit Journal and reflect on that first week.

@caseywrice @ChereeAlyssa @Jamesblan362 @jbarnhis @juliebug12 @NanciAri @nancypie @Rondall @Smmarion88 @Sunshine08 @Tracycarson1  are quitting today. If you are we're glad you're starting your journey with us. Be sure to journal your experiences today with a personal journal(← Click to get started) so you can look back on it and reflect where you started. Tag the post "TheDayIQuit". This way others can see what they can possibly expect as they start their quit journey. Before you know it, you'll be celebrating with people like those mentioned above. To see more Quit Journeys for days 1 thru 100 click the link.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
stadtlerj

Hi Everyone,

Another milestone has recently passed, 7 years, hard to believe.

It is hard to believe because smoking seemed like my life, I loved it, so much that I did it everyday for 50+ years.

Came to find out I didn't love it at all I hated it in fact but was too weak for 50 years to do anything about it.

It has made a new man of me, my greatest ever achievement.

The freedom is unbelievable, the control you gained over your life is a beautiful thing.

Once you do this you will be able to do anything you have ever dreamed of, oh yes, it is powerful.

And quite honestly, it really wasn't that difficult.

And like the elders say, it is one day at a time.

Another phrase that has saved me many times on my journey was  N.O.P.E. not one puff ever.

If you understand that, really understand that you will know that is absolutely not an option...ever.

So everyone keep up the fight, and congratulations to all those who were mentioned along with me on their achievements and all of you just starting out, knowledge is the key!! And it is here at this site!!!

Thank you all,

Jim

Giulia

Nice going, Jim.  Beautiful quit!  Bravo on the SEVEN!  The journey is amazingly empowering, isn't it?!!!  Cheers.

Tags (2)
JimTaddeo

Great job on the seven years! Way to go! I still think it's important to remind ourselves at anniversary time of just where we've come from ourselves. And probably the best way to do that is come and lend a hand, a kind word of encouragement and support, to someone in the early stages of a quit.

Just a month shy of anniversary myself, I am SO GRATEFUL to have quit and to realize the truth that it literally was and still is everyday a life changing decision and follow through with NO REGRETS.

One day at a time.....NOPE

Congrats Jim! 

Everyone else....CONGRATS TOO...keep going because you have to chase Giulia for the longest quit....I'm going for it... Hi G  😁

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...