Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive of Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations

Freedom Train - 9/9/2017 - 9/10/2017 - The Weekender

crazymama_Lori
0 22 218

Good Morning Fellow EXer's 

The Freedom Train is on the tracks and prepared to make its weekend run to freedom from smoking. Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal freedom and that of their friends!

9/9/2017 Celebrations

johio and kjvenegas have 1,500 days! 

9/10/2017 Celebrations

savedbygrace2 has an amazing 4 years! 

We encourage you to come aboard this weekend! Shout out your personal milestones, those of your friends, and show pride in your quit: 1 day, 200 days or 2000 days, or more if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our freedom. Post food and music - IT IS PARTY TIME! This train is bound for FREEDOM from the evils of tobacco and smoking.

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

667772ee06b2001ddfec379608227e3f--storm-clouds-railroad-tracks.jpg

What is the Freedom Train? More here

If you are new here, this vehicle provides a place for everyone to gather to celebrate the milestones and successes of those in our community. There are no tickets. The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring. The rides on this train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this train is a desire to breathe free. We encourage everyone to join in the celebration. No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees; bring all your "EXtra baggage" and we will help you sort it out.

How do I count my days? 

Your quit info is here

From time to time we have questions about counting days. While we encourage everyone to celebrate every day of their freedom, here on the Freedom Train we count the days you have completed. For example, pir8fan quit on 01/01/2010. On 12/31/2010 he had reached 365 days. However, he had not completed a year until 01/01/2011.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train here.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

Daily Freedom Train Conductors

Weekend (Saturday/Sunday): crazymama_Lori

Monday: Youngatheart.7.4.12

Tuesday: JACKIE1-25-15

Wednesday: Jennifer-Quit-05-01-14 

Thursday: shashort

Friday: c2q

Tags (1)
22 Comments
crazymama_Lori

Good morning, everyone !!!  Hope everyone is feeling fine this morning.  Please join us in the dining car 

images.jpg

for a complimentary plate of Wienerschnitzel on National Wienerschnitzel Day

weinershnitzel-first-cabin-balboa.jpeg

to celebrate johio and kjvenegas for their milestone of 1,500 days and savedbygrace2's amazing 4 years! 

Another little tidbit for celebration is September 10th is National Grandparents Day !!!!

National-Grandparents-Day-Couple-And-Heart-In-Background.jpg

My name is Lori, your Conductress, with 593 days of Freedom.  I thank you for riding the train this weekend.  I hope you all take a moment and shout out your days of freedom no matter how small.  Every day we don't smoke is another day won !!!!!

elvan

Thanks for picking me up this morning, Lori and for conducting the weekend train. 

Congratulations to johio‌ and kjvenegas‌ on 1,500 days each...AWESOME, my friends.

Congratulations a day early to savedbygrace2‌ on FOUR YEARS!

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday and if you are down in the path of Irma, PLEASE be safe and know that thoughts and prayers are with you.

I am boarding today with 1329 DOF.

Ellen

MarilynH

Thanks for picking me up Lori, congrats to you and everyone on board especially johio and kjvenegas on1,500 glorious DOF and I'd like to wish our friend and fellow Exer Ellen a very Happy Birthday today and I'm really hoping that she doesn't have to work to hard at her job today! Here's wishing you a fabulous birthday elvan 

YoungAtHeart

I'm HUNGRY this morning (I guess all that pruning!), so I'll offer some HEARTY breakfast food!

(and some dry toast for elvan‌!

Congratulations to johio  and kjvenegas  on 1500 days!

Nancy

elvan

Thanks for the toast...I actually just had some, hahahaha.  

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations everyone!  I am here with 1,227 days! 

JACKIE1-25-15

Wow nice train.  Looks livable.  Congratulations to the winners. johio and kjvenegas have 1,500 days!  WTG amazing numbers.  Thanks for the ride Lori.  I am on with 958 DOF

ShawnP

Congratulations to savedbygrace2‌, johio‌ and kjvenegas‌!!!

Happy birthday to elvan‌!!!

meWisconsin

Congratulations to everyone riding on this fine Sunday morning. Thanks for swinging thru Wisconsin to pick me up Lori.

Game 1 of the regular season today. Go Pack Go.

Terry 1092 DOF 

MarilynH

Thanks for picking me up congratulations to you and everyone on board especially savedbygrace111805 on four glorious smoke free years and counting, yay, yay, yay and yay again.  

crazymama_Lori

Good morning, everyone.  Congratulations to savedbygrace2 ‌ for those 4 amazing years !!!

employee_anniversary_4_years_fun_congratulations_greeting_card-rf545110ea87647a1b78815c93e0f7fe0_xvuak_8byvr_324.jpg

I'm Lori, your weekend conductress, riding along with 594 days !!!!

JACKIE1-25-15

Good morning EXers I am on again this Sunday morning.  Thanks for picking me up Lori.  Congratulations to 9/10/2017 Celebrationssavedbygrace2 has an amazing 4 years!   What a quit. I am on with 959 I think that is fine. 

JonesCarpeDiem

WOW Big Congratulations To

johio and kjvenegas

And A  Big Congratulations Anna savedbygrace2

What is the difference between 1500 days and 4 years?

40 days

savedbygrace2

Thank you!!!

savedbygrace2

Thank you!

savedbygrace2

Thank you!

savedbygrace2

Thank you!

savedbygrace2

Thank you!

savedbygrace2

Thank you!!

savedbygrace2

FOUR BEAUTIFUL YEARS OF FREEDOM!!!! WAHOOOOOOOO!!! ITS BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS AND YOUR LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP THAT KEEPS ME ON THE TRACKS ONE DAY AT A BEAUTIFUL TIME!

shashort

Hello everyone. Running late thank you Lori for picking me up. Woohoo to everyone riding today. Congratulations to johio and kjvenegas  on 1500 magnificient days and to savedbygrace2 on your beautiful 4 years of freedom. I am riding with 485 days

bonniebee

Hi Lori thanks for the ride glad i made it and I am probably the last aboard the Weekender Freedom Train I have been watching the weather channel most of the day praying and thinking about the people in Florida and friends  I have there and our Ex'ers who are Floridians . I pray Lillian and her husband are okay because they got hit hard in Key West.

congratulations to johio‌ and kjvenegas on their fantastic 1500 Days of Freedom !!! Great job you two !!!

Congrats to savedbygrace2 on your 4 year anniversary !!! 

quit number 4.jpgsayings rock your quit 2.jpg

Happy dance in order for all three of you Ex'ers !

About the Author
Never be afraid or embarrassed about your "smoking thoughts" while quitting, they're there to remind us how strong we truly can be. Always remember, you will always WANT to smoke, but you have to CHOOSE not to. We can't break the ties that bind us without first changing the cycle that created it.