Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive of Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations

Freedom Train 8-30-17

Jennifer-Quit
1 16 272

Good Morning Fellow EXer's 

The Freedom Train is on the tracks and prepared to make its daily run to freedom from smoking. Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal freedom and that of their friends!

Today's Celebrations:

puff-tm-draggin‌ has 2 years!

racine‌ has 3 years!

sophia-22‌ has 300 days!

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, those of your friends, and show pride in your quit: 1 day, 200 days or 2000 days, or more if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our freedom. Post food and music - IT IS PARTY TIME! This train is bound for FREEDOM from the evils of tobacco and smoking.

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

What is the Freedom Train? More here

If you are new here, this vehicle provides a place for everyone to gather to celebrate the milestones and successes of those in our community. There are no tickets. The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring. The rides on this train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this train is a desire to breathe free. We encourage everyone to join in the celebration. No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees; bring all your "EXtra baggage" and we will help you sort it out.

How do I count my days? 

Your quit info is here

From time to time we have questions about counting days. While we encourage everyone to celebrate every day of their freedom, here on the Freedom Train we count the days you have completed. For example, pir8fan quit on 01/01/2010. On 12/31/2010 he had reached 365 days. However, he had not completed a year until 01/01/2011.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train here.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

Daily Freedom Train Conductors

Weekend (Saturday/Sunday): crazymama_Lori

Monday: Youngatheart.7.4.12

Tuesday: JACKIE1-25-15

Wednesday: Jennifer-Quit-05-01-14 

Thursday: shashort

Friday: c2q

Tags (1)
16 Comments
Jennifer-Quit

Lovely Racine has 3 years! Congratulations!

And Look at Puff with 2 years already!

And Last but not least - Sophia-22 with 300 days!

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations everyone!  

Busy day here so hope your will stop by and join us for a little campfire breakfast! Congratulations to all quitters - Keep them away from your face!

Jennifer-Quit

Jennifer-Quit

Oh and I almost forgot - can't go a day without a little chocolate!

c2q

Gee Gosh, thanks for this rootin'-tootin' train, ma'am, Jennifer-Quit‌!

Congratulations to all our Freedom Train honorees! You guys rock!

Yeah sophia-22 for 300 days!

Yeah puffthemagicdragon for 2 years!

Yeahracine for 3 years!

This call for ... More breakfast!

MarilynH

Thanks for picking me up Jennifer, congratulations to you and everyone on board especially our triple milestones today congratulations to you on your splendiforous milestones, yay, yay, yay and yay again WTG, I'm here with 1143 DOF.  

Mandolinrain

I am getting close to the big 3 year mark....3 more days!!

Congrats to puff-tm-draggin - 2 years

racine‌ 3 years

sophia-22‌ 300 days!!!!

YOU guys Rock!

KMC56

Congrats to all that are mentioned above, to my Ex friend puff-tm-draggin, haven't heard from you in a while!  Love your cake!

Everyone enjoy your wonder days of freedom!

~Kathy

elvan

Good morning Jennifer, thanks for picking me up.  HUGE congratulations to our special winners today!  racine‌ for THREE years, puff-tm-draggin‌ for TWO years...get BACK HERE, and sophia-22‌ on 300 days...next stop will be one year and entrance into the 6% Club!

I am happy for each and every one of you and for everyone on board this train.  I am boarding today with 1319 DOF.

Ellen

vanlil

Congratulations to the "winners"

I am hopping on earlier today.  The last 5 days have been brutal with my sick husband.

Lillian (vanlil) 438 dof

Jennifer-Quit

So sorry Lillian for all you are going through.  Keeping you in my prayers.

bonniebee

I am sorry for what you and your husband are going through lily  I am praying for you !

bonniebee

Hi Jennifer that campfire food looks delicious ! I know I am a little late but glad this train runs all night ! 

Congrats to our milestoners today @Racine an awesome 3 years !!! 

quit 3 red.pngpuff-tm-draggin where does the time go  I hope you stop by to celebrate !!! I miss your humor  !sayings rock your quit.jpg Rock on Puff !!!!

and sophia-22 Wow at 300 DOF you are getting close to the 6% club and your key !

quit 300.jpg

Congratulations to all three of you !!!

shashort

Hi Jennifer what an awesome train and thank you for picking me up today. Foods looks wonderful and oh my gosh that chocolate cake as I lick my lips. Woohoo and Big congratulations to racine  on 3 years, puff-tm-draggin  on 2 years, and on 300 days Celebrate big Hurray to everyone I am riding with 474 days.

Strudel

Congrats to

puff-tm-draggin 
racine 
sophia-22

sophia-22

Thanks to all of you. Without your support I wouldn't be here smoke free!!

NOPE

About the Author
I am a 65 year old single woman. I quit smoking at 55 and my only regret is that I did not quit sooner. Freedom from cigarettes is truly a wonderful feeling!