Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive of Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations

Freedom Train 6/29/17

shashort
1 14 245

Good Morning Fellow EXer's 

The Freedom Train is on the tracks and prepared to make its daily run to freedom from smoking. Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal freedom and that of their friends!

Today's Celebrations

@booke6 has 50 days

@ihateit has 800 days

@Rox.j1962 has 600 days

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, those of your friends, and show pride in your quit: 1 day, 200 days or 2000 days, or more if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our freedom. Post food and music - IT IS PARTY TIME! This train is bound for FREEDOM from the evils of tobacco and smoking.

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Image result for summer train rides

What is the Freedom Train? More here

If you are new here, this vehicle provides a place for everyone to gather to celebrate the milestones and successes of those in our community. There are no tickets. The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring. The rides on this train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this train is a desire to breathe free. We encourage everyone to join in the celebration. No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees; bring all your "EXtra baggage" and we will help you sort it out.

How do I count my days? 

Your quit info is here

From time to time we have questions about counting days. While we encourage everyone to celebrate every day of their freedom, here on the Freedom Train we count the days you have completed. For example, pir8fan quit on 01/01/2010. On 12/31/2010 he had reached 365 days. However, he had not completed a year until 01/01/2011.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train here.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) at any time.

Daily Freedom Train Conductors

Sunday: ShawnP

Monday: Youngatheart.7.4.12

Tuesday: JACKIE1-25-15

Wednesday: Jennifer_Quit_05-01-14

Thursday: shashort

Friday: c2q

Saturday: ShawnP

Image result for horn toot from train                                       Image result for horn toot from train

Image result for all aboard trains

LOOK WHO WE ARE CELEBRATING:

Congratulation booke6 on 50 wonderful days

Awesome and congratulations Rox.j1962 on 600 days

Congratulations ihateit on rocking 800 days

Image result for balloon images                     Image result for balloon images                   Image result for balloon images

Let's start with breakfast

today

is national waffle day 

as well bombpop

Image result for bomb pops

so to start how about some waffles

Image result for waffle maker                                     Image result for waffle on plates                                 Image result for waffle on plates                                                  

Image result for waffle on plates

Also some healthy breaks

Image result for healthy breakfast ideas

Image result for coffee Image result for coffee bar  

Image result for orange juice healthy food

Enjoy the day to and also hand clap day so lets give everyone a clap

Image result for hand clap

Thank you all I am here with 412 days of freedom

Tags (1)
14 Comments
GreenThumb3

Wow checking in at 1300 days had no clue its been that long

meWisconsin

Thanks for picking me up today Sharon. Big congratulations to all riders on this fine Thursday. Jumping on today with 1019 DOF.

Picking up my grandson this morning and heading to the lake house for the holiday. He loves his fishing so leaving early.

Terry

MarilynH

Thanks for picking me up Sharon, a super congrats to you and everyone on board especially our splendiforous milestones today, hip, hip, hooray to each of you, hip, hip, hooray to all of you Exers, I'm here with 1080 DOF and counting. 

YoungAtHeart

Thanks, too, for the train ride today, shashort‌! , and for the delicious feast!     I called those cold confections rocket pops (and must admit to never having tried one!)

Hopping on with 1,812 days of freedom.  Congratulations to bookee6 , ihateit  and Rox.j1962  and GreenThumb3‌ on their milestones.

.Nancy

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations everyone!

I'll have some bacon and eggs!  

Thanks for the ride!  I have 1,155 days!

elvan

Thanks for picking me up today, shashort‌, what a colorful train today.  Congratulations to GreenThumb3‌ on 1300 days!  Congratulations to ihateit‌ on 800 days, Rox.j1962‌ on 600 days, and bookee6‌ on 50 days!  WHAT a celebratory train as we get ready to head into a celebratory weekend.

I am boarding today with 1257 DOF,

Ellen

vanlil

Hi girlfriend.................I haven't had a rocket popsicle in years.............Thanks for picking me up and let's slurp them together.  

Lillian 376 dof

JACKIE1-25-15

Wow look at all the celebrations.  Hope to see you today @booke6 has 50 days, @ihateit has 800 days

and @Rox.j1962 has 600 days  CONGRATULATIONS.  JOB WELL DONE  

I am on with 886 Toot Toot.  Thanks for the ride Sharon.  Have a great day. 

Magstoyou

Thanks for picking me up Sharon

Congratulations to all riding today, especially those with there milestones-WTG.

I am riding with 1444 Days of Freedom

Mags

c2q

Whoo-Hoo, Summer Girl. Bomb pops meant "summer is here" to me as a kid. Sky Blue, please.

Congrats, all you great quitters with milestones today. Way To Go! Groovy! You da Boss, Man!

shashort

What!!!! Nancy you never had a bomb pop!!!  I understand its not chocolate though. lol Congrats on your big 1812  Miss Nancy.

shashort

Wowser @GreenThumb3  on those wonderful 1300 days. You are rocking that quit.

bookee6

Thank you for the ride and the mention.   What a wonderful ride and boy am I now hunger. Have a great safe day

ihateit

Thanks for picking me up on my 900th day free from nicotine! So pumped and happy to be in the company of such wonderful quitters 😄 next stop for me, the quad squad!!!!!!!!

About the Author
Hi! My name is Sharon and I am married, a mom to 5 kids and also have 2 fur babies that are both shelties and considered my kids. I have smoked for about 30 years. I came here to learn how to quit and stay quit. I need to quit to impove my health and was tired of nicotine controlling me and Doctors and family nagging me. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. Now that I have joined in the EX family I now have been free of nicotine since May 13th 2016.