Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive of Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations

Freedom Train 5/4/2017

shashort
1 15 194

Good Morning Fellow EXer's 

The Freedom Train is on the tracks and prepared to make its daily run to freedom from smoking. Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal freedom and that of their friends!

Today's Celebrations

@Supaaa.Visionaryy

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, those of your friends, and show pride in your quit: 1 day, 200 days or 2000 days, or more if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our freedom. Post food and music - IT IS PARTY TIME! This train is bound for FREEDOM from the evils of tobacco and smoking.

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Today is international day for Star wars

Image result for star wars train

What is the Freedom Train? More here

If you are new here, this vehicle provides a place for everyone to gather to celebrate the milestones and successes of those in our community. There are no tickets. The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring. The rides on this train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this train is a desire to breathe free. We encourage everyone to join in the celebration. No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees; bring all your "EXtra baggage" and we will help you sort it out.

How do I count my days? 

Your quit info is here

From time to time we have questions about counting days. While we encourage everyone to celebrate every day of their freedom, here on the Freedom Train we count the days you have completed. For example, pir8fan quit on 01/01/2010. On 12/31/2010 he had reached 365 days. However, he had not completed a year until 01/01/2011.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train here.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) at any time.

Daily Freedom Train Conductors

Sunday: ShawnP

Monday: Youngatheart.7.4.12

Tuesday: JACKIE1-25-15

Wednesday: Jennifer_Quit_05-01-14

Thursday: shashort

Friday: c2q

Saturday: ShawnP

A BIG CONGRATULATION ON MAKING FIFTY DAYS

Supaaa.Visionaryy

Image result for 50 days smoke free

How about some breakfast to start off the day!

Today is national orange juice day

Image result for orange juice and coffee

Are we ready for coffee? I know I am

Image result for coffee buffet

Buffet style this morning!

Image result for breakfast buffetImage result for biscuits and gravy bakeImage result for biscuitImage result for star war cakespastedImage_28.jpg

Image result for fruit

Congratulations to everyone riding today and celebrating your freedom.

I am Sharon and I am aboard with 356 Days of freedom. Woohoo!

Tags (1)
15 Comments
meWisconsin

Thanks for picking me up Sharon. After all the treats let's have some birthday cake. I made it 70 years.

Image result for images of birthday cakes

Terry963DOF

c2q

WooHoo! Great Train shashort‌! this Star Wars Party Train is the slick!

Congratulations supaaavisonaryy on 50 days quit!

GoodJob1.jpg

and always remember . . .

ChocolateCakeStarWars.jpg

Pops

Good morning Sharon!  Thanks for conducting the train today, and congrats to supaaavisonaryy on your 50 days today!  Great job....Hey Terry....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

I'm Pops, and I am rocking this train with 345 days of freedom today!!!  Let's not forget to mark our calendars for the 19th of May, just 15 days away for the fifth reunion of EX smokers @ the EX_5 in Virginia Beach!!!!! Party!

c2q

Hey Terry meWisconsin - more cake for you! Happy Birthday!

shashort

OH yes birthday cake is a must  for our birthday star! Happy Birthday to you Terry

ShawnP

Good morning!! 

Congratulations Supaaa.Visonaryy on 50 days of Freedom today!!! Way to go!!!

Happy 70th birthday Terry!!!!

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations to all quitters today - especially Supaaa.Visionarryy with a big 50 days!  A very special Happy Birthday wish going out the Terry!  Hope it is a good one Terry!

YoungAtHeart

Happy Birthday, meWisconsin‌!

Wasn't it neat they named your day to celebrate you AND Star Wars?

Congratulations on 50 days to supaaavisonaryy !

GREAT train, today, shashort‌!

Lauralives

Thanks for the ride Sharon and Happy Birthday Terry!!!  Also congrats on 50 days Supaaa.Visonaryy!!  Congrats to all.  Laura 94 DOF

terri54

Congrats to all for their smoke-free days. Glad to be on the train today. Happy Birthday, Terry!!!

JACKIE1-25-15

Thanks for conducting the train Sharon.  There is a lot of breakfast.  Congrats to supaaavisonaryy  with 50 days.

I am on with 830.

elvan

Thanks for picking me up, Sharon.  What a spread!  Congratulations to supaaavisonaryy‌ on 50 days and a very, very Happy Birthday to meWisconsin‌.  

I am boarding today with 1201 DOF.

Ellen

Magstoyou

Thanks Sharon for picking me up.

Congratulations to all riding today, especially Supaaa.Visonaryy with 50 Days-WTG.

I am on board with 1389 Days of Freedom.

Happy birthday to Terry, Have a fun filled Day!!

Mags

Giulia

Look at you with half a hund'erd already, super Supaaa! 

Happy Birthday Terry!  

Smart riding everybody!

Strudel

Thanks Sharon! Congrats to one and all! See you soon! 

About the Author
Hi! My name is Sharon and I am married, a mom to 5 kids and also have 2 fur babies that are both shelties and considered my kids. I have smoked for about 30 years. I came here to learn how to quit and stay quit. I need to quit to impove my health and was tired of nicotine controlling me and Doctors and family nagging me. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. Now that I have joined in the EX family I now have been free of nicotine since May 13th 2016.